PART 74: ALEXIS

A/N: Wow. School is annoying and time consuming. But Wattpad is FUN AND TIME CONSUMING!!! So yeahhhhhh... Um. What's new for you guys? Some girl at my new school called me hot! So that happened.

QOTD: If you guys could date one fictional character, from any fictional universe, who would it be?

Me: Primrose Everdeen....She's about my age... She's pretty...She's smart enough to be a nurse... There's only one real issue in this plan isn't there?

Nate

Due to the lack of Pokemon center in the LA area, the Demivengers decided to stick Pikachu's unconcious body in the freezer- in between Thor's push pops and Nico's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Popsicle sticks [If you know what I'm talking about you rule.]

Then there was the matter to discuss about Bruce's evil ex girlfriend: Alexis.

"I vote we burn her to the ground using Leo, then chop her up into fries and stick her in Nico's Happy Meals!!!" Betty voted, slamming her fist on their table. "She is not taking Bruce back! Bruce is bae!!!!"

"Don't joke about the Happy Meals." Nico growled, crossing his arms.

"We have to find her first..." Bruce said, locking eyes with the science bros (which involved some serious eye crossing considering there were three of them).

Leo jumped to his feet. "I'll get Pikachu!"

Tony was next. "I'll prepare the labs!"

"I'll go set the VCR to record High School Musical on the TV!!" Percy exclaimed.

There was a moment of silence. Then Piper whispered "You're the real MVP."

---1 HOUR LATER

Most of the Demivengers were gathered around Tony, Leo and Bruce's lab table while the three ran tests on the unconcious Pikachu.

Leo used a dropper to let some liquid fall onto Pikachu's tail. "Okay... now just plug this completely wireless eye dropper into the calculator...uh and plug in the equation of y=x3+47, never mind that's my homework, okay..."

"Nah Leo, you forgot to carry the y over to the dinklehopper and press that one button."

"No Tony, the y shouldn't be carried because the law of Johnny Ringo... "

"No. Johnny Ringo's law doesn't apply to Thermonuclear Astrophysics."

"Dude you're wrong..."

"Listen here you little sad excuse for a fire bender. Did your daddy leave you his amazing weapons company? No? What about you mom? Oh right, you KILLED HER!"

"ALRIGHT YOU TIN CAN LET'S GO!!"

"BRING IT!"

Bruce intervened. "That's not a negative sign, it's a booger."

Silence.

"Oh," Leo said. "I guess we're both wrong..."

"We should have the exact coordinates in a few..."

"Yeah... so the answer is Pikachu was caught in New York!!!?!?!"

The Demivengers were quiet for a moment.

"You know what this means?" Jason asked quietly. "ROAD TRIP!!!"

"But a quest can only be with three..." Natasha said. "I WANNA GO CALLED IT!"

"Ugh fine..." Tony muttered. "Bruce definitely has to go- who else?"

The answer came to them in a scream.