PART 66: AQUARIUM

A/N: Oh wow, it's been too long since I updated. Ugh, I've had the worst case of writers block and I hope it's gone for good...

 QOTD: Do you play any sports? If so which one(s)?

Me: I do Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, which is pretty cool because it's designed to give a fighting advantage to the smaller guy. Which works for me cause I'm short...

So yeah, comment and vote!

Nate

"Piper, did you just charmspeak me into buying you nutella?" Nico asked, handing the jar of nutella to her.

"Maybe." Piper giggled, shoving a spoon into the jar.

Nico made a face and plopped down next to Thalia. "I hate you."

"Relax." Piper said, mouth full. " I'll buy you a happy meal later."

Nico smiled and clapped his hands excitedly. Thalia exchanged a glance with her aunt. Natasha sat across from them, holding hands with Clint.

Annabeth stomped into the room, her hands on her hips. "Have any of you seen my boyfri- husband?"

"Aw," Thalia began. "You guys are married, I forgot, by the way did you see Chiron's family eat the wedding cake? Those ponies can party!"

Annabeth groaned and took a seat. "I haven't seen Percy all day, are you guys sure you don't know what happened to him."

Tony looked over at Nico and both of them diverted their eyes quickly.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. Then she muttered something under her breath and Athena appeared.

"Mother, please help me." Annabeth said, pointing towards Tony and Nico. Athena nodded, then a whip appeared in her hand.

Athena grinned. "This is your sister's lasso of truth. I'm sure you can borrow it." Then she flashed out of the room leaving Annabeth smiling with the lasso.

Tony opened his mouth to speak but stopped short as Annabeth lashed the lasso at him. It wrapped around his Black Sabbath t-shirt and began glowing.

"Where is my husband?" Annabeth asked violently.

Tony spat out "Nico and I sold him to an aquarium!"

Everyone was quiet. Then Thalia whispered in Nico's ear "I'm gonna miss you after she kills you."

Annabeth yanked the lasso out from around him and took a deep breath. "You and Nico are gonna take me to the ducking aquarium and ducking get him out of there before I ducking rip you both apart."

They both nodded and Annabeth spun around, her braided blond hair whipping around, resembling the tool in her hand. "Anyone else coming?"

Piper shrugged. "Might as well, Jason is in the hospital."

Annabeth looked concerned. "What? Why?"

"He stuck his finger in an electrical socket."

Natasha stood up. "I'll go too. Clint is watching Robin Hood."

Annabeth nodded and everyone looked at Thalia.

She squirmed. "Sorry I can't....."

Nico threw his hands up. "Why not? Everyone else is going!"

Thalia looked down. "I'm kinda scared."

Tony laughed. "What of sharks?"

"No..." Thalia began, wrapping her arms around herself. "Of starfish."