PART 75: BUDAPEST

A/N: Wow it's been a while. But now it's not the first, not the second, but the SEVENTY-FIFTH chapter of this story. 75. Seventy. Five. And to reward you all for sticking with this ridiculous fanfic for millions of words. So now, you will find out what happened in Budapest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QOTD: Where do you guys live? (Not trying to be a stalker just give me the state or country.) And where have you lived in the past?

Me: Well I'm an Army kid so I've lived everywhere starting in Germany. Then Tennessee. Then Texas. Then Kansas. Then North Carolina. Then Virginia. Then Germany again. And now Maryland.

AND NOW!!!!!!!!!! BUDAPEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING

Percy: OKAY CLINT TRUTH OR DARE!

Clint: Er dare!

Percy: TELL US WHAT HAPPENED IN BUDAPEST

Clint: *gasp*

Natasha: *gasp*

Everyone: *gasp*

Hammy: *burp*

Clint: Okay.... Here it goes....

FLASHBACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Natasha: Okay Agent Barton you're the noobie and somehow I got assigned to you... Try to keep up loser.

Clint: Sorry what? I was looking at your b- eyes.

Natasha: Okay whatever. Here's the mission. HYDRA has deployed an attack dragon they created by cloning the cover of Eragon into the DNA of a watermelon. They're making Danny the Dragon forget his best friends Jackson the Dragon and Becka the Dragon. The dragon is hidden inside a secret bunker located just east of the Communist Taco Bell. Our mission is to inflitrate the bunker and steal the dragon. My alibi will be Scarlet Johansson and yours can be....

Clint: How about Jeremy Renner?

Natasha: Nah you can be Morgan. Morgan Freeman.

Clint: Sounds good

Natasha: Okay first things first

Clint: I'm the realest

Natasha: Okay

Natasha: We need to check in to hotel rooms... Unfortunately SHIELD, the multi-billion dollar organization could only afford one room

Clint: I'm fine with that.

Natasha: Okay so you'll sleep outside?

Clint: *sputter* Uh we-

Natasha: That's so sweet thanks! *runs off to check in hotel*

Clint:

Clint: 

Clint: Crap.

---13 HOURS LATER

Natasha: Okay today's the day private! This is what all your training has prepared you for!

Clint: Hehe you said private

Natasha: WHAT WAS THAT BARTON

Clint: NOTHING ROMANOV

Natasha: Shhhhhh my name is Scarlet remember that. And if anyone asks we're tourists on vacation.

Clint: Woah like a married couple?

Natasha: Nah just brother and sister. Please we will never be a married couple.