PART 3: THORS SLEEPOVER

"So you're from the past too?" Steve asked the two demigods as he polished hi shield. Nico and Hazel sat on the workbench next to him. "Yep" they both said. "Do you have any idea what AC/DC is?" he said looking up where the rest of the team was rocking out to "Shoot to Thrill". Hazel shook her head and turned to Nico who had mostly caught up on music. "The best Rock N Roll group ever known to mankind even demigodkind for that matter." He responded excitedly. Hazel guffawed. "They can't be that good." Just then Tony kicked down the door to Steve's room with his Iron Man suit on and a boom box on his shoulder. The rest of the team trickled in behind him. "Can't be that good?" He laughed.
AUDIO RECORDING: STEVE'S ROOM
Steve:You owe me a new door!
Tony: Oh hush up, lets sing it crew!!
Bruce: SHOOT TO THRILL
Clint: PLAY TO KILL
Percy: TOO MANY WOMEN
Jason: AND TOO MANY PILLS
Nico: YEAH I SHOOT TO THRILL
Piper: AND IM READY TO KILL
Natasha: I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
Tony: AND I CAN'T GET THAT THRILL
Frank: YEAH I SHOOOOOOOOT TO THRILLLL
Jason: PLAY IT AGAIN
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
•••
Hazel and Steve's jaws were near the floor. "That was beautiful..." Steve said slowly. "I loved it!" Hazel jumped up and began playing air guitar until she stopped suddenly. "Where's Leo?"
Leo, as it turned out, was in the guys room building. They found him there laying under some sort of contraption. "What the Nyan cat is that?" Jason asked loudly. Thor smacked him on the back of the head which sent him flying into the ground. "DONT USE HIS NAME IN VAIN!" Thor announced and Nico and Percy nodded in approval. Leo sat up from his tools. "The Sleeperizer 9000" he answered with his impish grin.
"Designed to create the best sleepover ever." Thor's eyes lit up just as Leo knew they would. "OUR SLUMBER PARTY IS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!" He jumped up and down and shook the entire level. The machine looked something like a super computer, taking up the entire wall with wires running into little boxes. "What does it do?" Natasha asked with a little fear in her voice.
"Deliver pizza, display video games and movies, house sleeping bags, stuff like that." Steve took a step back. Tony started laughing hysterically. "THIS KID IS AMAZING!!!" He shouted and high-fived Leo. "THIS WILL BE THE BEST SLUMBER PARTY EVA!!!!" Thor shouted raising his hammer. "NO NO WAIT!!" Tony shouted. Lightning struck the tower onto Thor's hammer. "Oops sorry." Jason looked at him. "We're gonna get along well."
•••

AUDIO RECORDING: THOR'S SLEEPOVER
Thor: Let us see who's here. Frank, Death boy, Percy, Jason, Steve and Clint.
Nico: STAHP CALLING ME DEATH BOY
Frank: Where's Leo, the Hulk and Iron Man?
Clint: Um.... Don't call them by their superhero names. They won't appreciate that...…
Jason: Okay?
Clint: Wait you hear that?
Percy: Shhhhhh sounds like a-
Tony: WOOOOOOH SCIENCE BROS
Jason: How did they fit an airplane through the door?
Nico: I don't know but it broke the window...
45 MINUTES LATER
Leo: So now that's sorted out… Let's fire up the Sleeperizer 9000.
Bruce: What's it powered by?
Leo: Thor's love for poptarts- the ultimate energy source
Thor: DID SOMEONE SAY-
Percy: POPTARTS?!?!?
Jason: You got them started again
Percy: GIVE ME A P
Thor: P
Percy: GIVE ME AN O
Thor: O
Percy: GIVE ME A UH-ANNIE WHAT COMES NEXT
Annabeth (from 2 floors up): P-T-A-R-T-S AND DONT CALL ME ANNIE
Percy: YES MA'AM
Frank: WHIPPED
Tony, Steve, Nico, Bruce and Leo: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Percy: Just power up the machine…
Leo: Got it!
Nico: Is it supposed to glow like that?
Leo: Glow like what? Oh.
Leo: No it's not.
Tony: Don't fear science bro, I'll check it out.
Steve: AAH NO WHAT'S THAT FACE ON THE SCREEN
Jason: What fa- NOOOOO
Percy: THERE'S ANOTHER FACE ON THE SCREEN!!
Nico: I THOUGHT ID NEVER SEE THAT FACE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Bruce: IM TERRIFIED
END OF AUDIO TRANSMISSION
•••
Leo couldn't look away from the screen. It was the terrifying face he had come to fear: his mother burning in the house. He didn't know what had overcame his Sleeperizer 9000. More so, he didn't know what could possibly know his deepest fear: that it was his fault. 
Frank saw Hazel's face burning up in the depths of the Underworld. Jason saw his Praetor's tragic death. Every demigod and hero saw their worst fear. Steve saw the long dead Red Skull. Thor saw SlenderMan.
And then all at once they saw the same face. The same menacing face. "I'm SuRe YoUre AlL wOnDeRiNg WhAt My MoTiVeS aRe…"
•••
Percy's jaw dropped when he saw it. "But but you were my hero… How could you be evil?"
The Nyan Cat frowned. "One drunk night I started to fart rainbows, the next day I see it on YouTube: Viral. I am the evil son of Iris the rainbow goddess and have come to destroy Earth. Bruce smirked. "Wait you're a dude?" He asked.
"DIE!!!!!!!!!" Nyan Cat shouted over the screen before it turned black. The team began freaking out. What was happening? Where would the evil NC strike next? (For those nincompoops out there that stands for Nyan Cat not North Carolina). 
Suddenly the huge glass window opened up and Nyan Cat flew in leaving tendrils of rainbow ferociousness behind.
"LET THE EVIL OF MY POPTART CONSUME Y-" MUNCH
Thor locked his lips. The cute Poptart kitty had been tasty.
•••
Leo looked up from his Sleeperizer. "Nyan cat had hacked into my system using the gods' Olympus technology. It runs on fear now."
Steve looked over to the corner where Jason was attempting to help Percy out of his Nyan Cat withdrawal.
Tony was helping Leo out with the machinery. Frank and Bruce were discussing how they turned into things. Thor was looking official in some odd way.
Steve didn't know what to do-he had always been an outcast from the team. That's when he noticed Nico sitting in the corner. "We're the only sane ones here." He said to the demigod looking around. Tony and Leo had blown something up. Jason and Thor were shocking Percy. Bruce was Hulking out and Frank was... chipmunking out? Nico chuckled. He was about to say it was a wonder it hadn't woken the girls but that would've been a lie. Natasha slammed open the door and Annabeth stomped in with Hazel. Piper came in next with a towel around her hair.
•••
SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Annabeth: WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN HERE?!?!?
Natasha: I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU
Frank: Hazel?
Hazel: Im concentrating on not piercing you with precious gems
Frank: Wut
Natasha: Clint! What happened down here?
Clint: Um… Nyan Cat just tried to kill us?
Tony: And Thor ate it?
Leo: And it possessed my Sleeperizer?
Nico: What the Hades am I doing with my life?
Annabeth: Um Im just gonna let this chaos slide cause Im weirded out right now.
Natasha: Im not…
Bruce: WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Leo: UH OW UGH
Tony: MOMMMYY
Steve: You recording this?
Nico: Of course bro.
Jason: Piper what's up with the turban?
Piper: I will ducking murder you.
Jason: Well then. I just wanted to know.
Piper: Have you ever seen me in the night with my hair?
Jason: No
Piper: You get my gist?
Jason: Yes ma'am
Percy: WHIPPED
Percy: OW ANNABETH IM SORRY
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
•••

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING: PIPERS ROOM
Natasha: MhMh
Piper: Let her out of the gag and blindfold
Natasha: The only reason I didn't kill you was because I knew you have a good reason for kidnapping me. Confirm that.
Hazel: We were informed you have a date with Clint tonight…
Natasha: And who told you that?
Annabeth: Being a daughter of Athena has perks.
Piper: Tell us how you planned to go: what you would wear, what makeup you would put on,
Natasha: This is a waste of time but a pair of jeans and black tank top and a little lipstick.
Annabeth: So your usual attire.
Natasha: Yeah? That a problem?
Hazel: What has Clint worn in past dates?
Natasha: Uh usually a collared shirt and kakis why?
Piper: Did it ever occur to you that he wanted you to wear something this nice?
Natasha:… I've had other things on my mind.
Piper: What's more important?
Natasha: I FOUGHT ALIENS, TERRORISTS AND A DRAGON
Piper: Tell us that story later, first a makeover.
Leo: BUT FIRST LET ME TAKE A SELFIE
Annabeth: GO AWAY LEO
Leo: Okay lol
Annabeth: Did he just say lol aloud?
Hazel: Yes...
Piper: Makeover!!!
Natasha: OOF
Natasha: OUCH
Natasha: WHAT IS THAT
Natasha: AGAH
2 HOURS LATER
Clint: All ready for our- woah
Natasha: Is it too much?
Clint: No… Nice dress and jewelry. Wow you look great…
Natasha: Thanks your suit is nice too. So where are we going?
Clint: I got us 2 tickets to the Splash Zone section at Sea World!!
Natasha: Bose Moi ("Oh My God" in Russian)