PART 7: NYAN CAT

A/N: Hey guys hoping you're enjoying the story, if anyone's even reading it... I have a few more prewritten chapters and I may stop after I've posted all those so comment if you want more!
Thanks for reading!
Nate

Percy's jaw dropped when he saw it. "But but you were my hero... How could you be evil?"

The Nyan Cat frowned. "One drunk night I started to fart rainbows, the next day I see it on YouTube: Viral. I am the evil son of Iris the rainbow goddess and have come to destroy Earth. Bruce smirked. "Wait you're a dude?" He asked.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!" Nyan Cat shouted over the screen before it turned black. The team began freaking out. What was happening? Where would the evil NC strike next? (For those nincompoops out there that stands for Nyan Cat not North Carolina).
Suddenly the huge glass window opened up and Nyan Cat flew in leaving tendrils of rainbow ferociousness behind.
"LET THE EVIL OF MY POPTART CONSUME Y-" MUNCH
Thor locked his lips. The cute Poptart kitty had been tasty.

•••

Leo looked up from his Sleeperizer. "Nyan cat had hacked into my system using the gods' Olympus technology. It runs on fear now."
Steve looked over to the corner where Jason was attempting to help Percy out of his Nyan Cat withdrawal.
Tony was helping Leo out with the machinery. Frank and Bruce were discussing how they turned into things. Thor was looking official in some odd way.

Steve didn't know what to do-he had always been an outcast from the team. That's when he noticed Nico sitting in the corner. "We're the only sane ones here." He said to the demigod looking around. Tony and Leo had blown something up. Jason and Thor were shocking Percy. Bruce was Hulking out and Frank was... chipmunking out? Nico chuckled. He was about to say it was a wonder it hadn't woken the girls but that would've been a lie. Natasha slammed open the door and Annabeth stomped in with Hazel. Piper came in next with a towel around her hair.

•••

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Annabeth: WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN HERE?!?!?
Natasha: I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU
Frank: Hazel?
Hazel: Im concentrating on not piercing you with precious gems
Frank: Wut
Natasha: Clint! What happened down here?
Clint: Um... Nyan Cat just tried to kill us?
Tony: And Thor ate it?
Leo: And it possessed my Sleeperizer?
Nico: What the Hades am I doing with my life?
Annabeth: Um Im just gonna let this chaos slide cause Im weirded out right now.
Natasha: Im not...
Bruce: WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Leo: UH OW UGH
Tony: MOMMMYY
Steve: You recording this?
Nico: Of course bro.
Jason: Piper what's up with the turban?
Piper: I will ducking murder you.
Jason: Well then. I just wanted to know.
Piper: Have you ever seen me in the night with my hair?
Jason: No
Piper: You get my gist?
Jason: Yes ma'am
Percy: WHIPPED
Percy: OW ANNABETH IM SORRY
END OF AUDIO RECORDING