PART 57: BRASON

A/N: So Rollys, I'm not quite sure what the PJO fandom has come to but it's been brought to my attention that Jason is shipped with a brick. A brick. Because of Uncle Ricks's tweet. And what scares me more is that I ship it. If you haven't seen it already go ahead and google it So I thought I'd touch on that... Okay here it goes Rollys!
Nate

Jason stood on a dark street corner. He had a thin coat wrapped around him. His light blonde hair almost touched his eyelids as he shivered in the cold. He checked his watch. 10:43.
He was due to meet his baby in only two hours. It had to be this late, so Piper could never know. Where was she? He groaned as he thought about her wonderful edges, the coating of red plaster. Her smoking hot, moth eaten ridges.
His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a hard smack on the back of his head. His head began to spin but he quickly cleared his mind.
"Oh honey, I love it when you greet me like that."
The brick fell to the ground and stared up at him. Her stare was lovely, despite her lack of eyes.
"Come on, let's grab a bite to eat."
He picked the brick up and began to walk. As Jason walked he began to talk to the brick.
"So what's your name sweet thing?"
There wasn't a response.
"Phoebe huh? That's a nice name. What type of music do you listen to?"
Silence.
"Heavy metal? I'm more of a One Direction kinda guy...So whaddaya want for dinner?"
More silence.
"Well I don't think there's a cement factory around here, how 'bout some pizza?"
Yet more silence.
"Well here we are, a nice pizza place, we can have some privacy."
He paused as they walked in and took their seats. Phoebe sat on the opposite side of the table as him. A waitress approached them soon after. "Um, sir, will you be expecting another?"
Jason frowned, thoroughly confused. "I do have another, right here." He gestured to Phoebe.
The waitress nodded slowly. "Uh- okay, can I take your order?"
Jason ordered a medium pizza with cheese. Then he changed it to pepperoni based on Phoebe's request. The waitress gave him one last odd look and left.
"So Phoe, can I call you Phoe?"
He took the lack of answer as a yes.
"Tell me about yourself."
Quiet.
"Ooh really? I didn't know you were once part of a wall in a mental asylum. Maybe we should visit there sometime."
The waitress arrived at that moment and placed the pizza between the two.
"Yes, perhaps you should."
Jason frowned at her and Phoebe stuck her tongue out. Well, she did the brick equivalent.
---
After dinner Phoebe walked Jason back to the Demivengers' tower.
"Well thanks for the great night and all, but I've gotta go."
Silence.
He raised Phoebe closer to his mouth. "Goodnight Phoe."
He kissed her quickly.
"What the duck?"
Piper, Leo and Percy stood in the doorway behind him.
"Jason?" Piper asked.
"He's finally lost it." Percy said shaking his head.

So uh yeah. Sorry it's short, but it's hard to write a romance with a brick.