Overwatch {1}

I look at my nightstand, and see my alarm clock beeping.

"Dammit" I grumble "I gotta get up..."

I toss my covers away and look across my room to the open door. It shows the hallway that will lead me to the living room, and out my apartment door. I wander out said hallway and get some cereal plus make coffee. Then my eyes slowly drift to the opened letter, which bears the emblem of my dreams.

"OH SHIT" I yell, and sprint back to my room, putting on my favorite, and luckiest, flannel and pulling on my blue jacket, then, donning my flat cap, I run back to the kitchen, spoon some cereal into my mouth. I put on some black jeans with holes at the knees and my green converse. I look at my suitcase, which I had luckily packed the night before.

Grabbing my backpack, which was also packed, I put it on. Suitcase in one hand, coffee in the other, backpack on back, hat on head, keys in one pocket, phone in the other, I was ready.

Moving out my apartment door, I wave to my doorman and his dog. My eyes land on the sleek black car parked right in front of me. The front door opens and I get in.

"Hello sir!" I say cheerfully to my driver, and look over.

"Greetings" The Omnic bot states. "And how are you this fine day?"

I smile and wave, looking at the other Omnic pushing my suitcase into the trunk. "Thank you sir!" I say to him once he gets in the back. Then, I address the earlier question. "I'm doing the best I ever have! I just got an acceptance letter from Overwatch!" I tell them. They both clap and congratulate me, then the driver starts the long ass drive to the Swiss HQ.