Paperwork {16}

I wake up, laying on Gabriel's solid chest, hearing his steady heartbeat. I close my eyes once more, but even as I do, his alarm clock beeps it loud, annoying tone.

"Good morning (Y/N)..." Gabriel says, yawning.

I stretch, and tell him good morning. He slowly gets out of bed, and kisses my forehead softy. I hear the shower start, and I head to my room. I shower, and get my training clothes on. I hear a knock on my door. I open it, and in in front of me stands Gabriel. He smiles, and walks into my living room. I close my door, and sit on the couch with him. He looks at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes, and kisses me on the forehead once more. I smile, and grab my guns. We head out to the training area, in a friendly silence.

"Go stretch" he tells me, and he walks over to his office. After stretching, I walk over to his office, and see he has a whole pile of paperwork to do.

"Having fun?" I ask jokingly. He sighs, and shakes his head no.

"This shit is boring..." he says.

"Awww... let me help" I say, taking a handful of papers. I sit down in the extra chair, working on the papers, until the stack is severely diminished. I hold his hand, telling him we should stop for now. He agrees, and we walk out of his office. Walking back to our rooms, our hands are still clasped together.

"Hey Gabriel...?" I ask

"Yes?"

"Can I have a piggy back ride?"

He sighs, but gets down. I jump on, he jogs down the hall, and I wave my guns in the air.

"YARRR!!"

"Don't fall, don't die, don't kill anyone else" Gabriel says with a wink.