Names {5}

I wake up, and see that I have another note slid under my door, I take it, and read

Today is a free day, if you wish to continue training, go ahead. The rest of us will be down in the game room. Movies, popcorn, video games, and other snacks will be there.

D.Va and crew

Haha, that's an easy choice! I get dressed and walk down towards the game room, which was full of people. I saw D.Va beating Lucio in Mario Kart, I saw Winston and Torb arguing over machines, I saw Phara and Ana discussing Egyptian games, and I saw Commander in a group of people arm wrestling Hanzo. Last but not least, I saw Reaper in the corner, watching me arrive. I wave to him, and then sitting down on the couch, next to D.Va.

"Hey, I call racing you when you beat him" I tell her, grinning.

"Oh your on!" She laughs.

Once she beats Lucio, I grab a controller and choose my character.

"Luigi all the way!" I yell. Then choose a bike, and we start.

I immediately grab a lucky box, containing a green shell, I see that D.Va is right behind me, using Princess Daisy, I quick throw it backwards, it's a narrow miss! I'm in 1st place, and we battle to the finish line, all of a sudden, I get the star from a lucky box, and claim my victory!

"YEAH!!" I yell, "I have avenged you Lucio!" He smiles from the corner. "Hey Lucio, I guess I..."

"CANT STOP WONT STOP!" We yell. I notice that D.Va was the best of the whole team, and I was newly the champion of Mario Kart.

After beating everyone who wanted to play, and getting a few more Can't Stop Won't Stop's for my victory, I finish the candy I was awarded, and we all head off to bed.

"Congratulations on becoming the champ" Reaper tells me as we walk back to our rooms.

"Thanks, I love video games, I've been playing them all my life!" I grin.

Reaper nods, and we stop at our doors.

"Good night, see you for training tomorrow" He tells me.

...

"Hey Reaps?" I slowly ask.

"What?"

"What's your real name?"

Reaper sighed and tells me "Gabriel Reyes" and heads into his room.

(Gabriel Reyes)

Why did I tell her? Why did she ask? Why is she my student? Why does she talk to me? Why is her room right next to mine?

I walk over to my bed, and slowly sink into the pillow, thinking these thoughts. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I have one more, and it's more scary than the others...

Why do I not want her to ever leave?