Recovery {19}

As the patients grow better, they are required to walk around a little every day, so as to gain their strength back. This especially includes Gabriel.

I walk down the hall, holding his hand, as he limps along.

"You can do it... just a little further..." I tell him. He finally reaches his room, and is allowed to grab his toiletries and some clothes. He needs to do this because he is the only patient who is still stuck only in the hospital. I kiss his cheek as we limp back to his new home for a few weeks. He smiles.

"At least I have you, (Y/N)." He tells me, as we reach the doors.

It is now well known that we are with each other, and most people, Tracer included, congratulated me on the spot. Some people, such as McCree, still don't understand why, by support it anyways.

Ana and Morrison admitted to seeing me and Gabriel kiss on the Ferris wheel, but didn't say anything in case we didn't want people to know.

•=•=•=•=•

A few weeks later, Gabriel is waking perfectly, and is allowed to stay in his own room. I still sleep with him, even though the nightmares haven't happened in a while.

Thinking about all of this, I hold Gabriel's hand while walking through the courtyard.

I smile, and sit down on a bench, Gabriel sits down next to me, and I lean my head on his shoulder. I feel more relaxed than I have in a month.

That night, we received news that the air conditioner is broken, and since it was the middle of summer, it was burning inside the building.

I climb into bed, wearing some short shorts and a tank top. Gabriel walks in, and snuggles up, only wearing some shorts. He kisses my forehead, and we fall asleep.

We receive a note that we will be going to the beach, so that our air conditioning can be fixed. It was funny seeing Hanzo walking around, with BOTH tits out for once. Tracer wearing a surfing outfit, and me with a bikini, swimming around in the clear blue water.

I splash water at Gabriel, who was wearing a black swimsuit. He gets hit, and splashes me back, we continue to splash, and all of a sudden, he goes underwater.

"Ummm, Gabe?" I say, waiting for him to pop up out of the water and splash me again.

"Ahh!" I say, as all of a sudden I'm lifted out of the water, as Gabriel swims under me and puts me on his shoulders. "I sit atop my throne!" I say, brandishing my invisible sword.

"Not for long!" Gabriel says, and he pushes me off, sending me splashing in the water 5 feet away.

Most of us all eventually sit on the sand, as me, D.Va, and Tracer build a sand castle, and Gabriel goes looks around underwater.

"Hey (Y/N)! Look what I found!" He says, showing me a perfect black pearl, the size of my thumbnail. I look at it in awe, and the girls around me whistle.

"It's beautiful..." I say.

"Don't mean to be cheesy or anything, but so are you" he says, grinning.

"Cheesier than nachos" I tell him.

I put it in my bag, and Gabriel grabs me from behind, and carries me down to the water.

"Ahhh!!" I scream. Gabriel falls in the water, and we both swim up. He smirks, and kisses me, goatee tickling my chin.

The heroes on the sand all sigh or aw, and come splashing in after us.