Trapped {24}

(1 Year Later)

I get off the bus, and quickly duck into a public restroom.

After changing into my suit, still the same, except for one lone scratch across the masks right eye, straight down from the forehead to the cheek.

I run out from the doorway, and climb into the closing hatch to the black and red, plus dashes of purple, hovercraft.

Once on, I hide behind some boxes, and think about what had happened after the funeral.

Overwatch eventually disbanded, after loads of public rally's and protests. So all of the team went to their old homes. All, that is, except for me. I didn't want to return to my sad old apartment. I eventually became a soldier for hire. A mercenary, or bounty hunter, so to speak. If you gave me a good enough price, I would do it. From stealing to assassination, I would do it, and get my pay.

Why was I on this hovercraft? I am trying to capture one of the elusive members of Talon. My mission was to capture Reaper. The name and description seemed exactly like Gabriel. Maybe someone designed a suit and named it after the inspiration. I still didn't like that some bad guy had named and made a suit that was like my dead love.

(Landing Time)

I get up, silent as a feather, and creep past the guards. I set my gaze onto the building, and I see that we have arrived at an underground bunker. Noticing the air vents, I decide to sneak in that way, but first, I would make sure that guards had left.

"You see anything?" One of them asks. The rest shake their heads, and walk into the bunker.

I slowly walk over to the vent, and pull it off of the hatch, setting it down on the ground. That would serve as my emergency escape hatch.

I creep into the vent, easing myself through the metal tunnels. I tap in front of me each time, to make sure that I can't make any sounds.

Eventually, I emerge in some sort of supply closet. I hear footsteps outside, so I wait until they recede, I open the door a smidge, and glance around the hall. Seeing nobody in it, I run to the door directly opposite from me, and find myself in the middle of a meeting.

"Ummm... hello?" I say, "I'm the new member!"

The man who is at the head of the table, the man who I have been trying to capture, the man who I am so angry at for stealing Gabriel's identity, simply laughs. He then slowly gets up, then suddenly sprints over, and puts me in a choke hold.

"Cuff her" he orders the guards, and they do as told. He then orders them to take me to the interrogation room.

"I'll speak with her later" he throws over his shoulder, and I see the door close behind him, as I am dragged away from it.