Training {3}

I wake up to a part of my favorite song on my new alarm clock, aka, my phone. I sing along a bit, 'Aaaalll the way, keep on a dancin, all the way, keep on flyin, all the way, keep going ya got this' then turn off my alarm. I yawn, stretch, and get out of bed. As I do, I notice that I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I take them off, and get in the shower. Once I'm done, I pull on some black skin tight leggings, a lime green crop-top, and some lime green converse high tops. I quickly braid my (Y/H/C) hair and put some contacts in, replacing my glasses.

I look at myself in the mirror and nod, ready to start training. I look at a letter that was slid under my door, telling me to report to training area 4. Uh oh, better call Tracer. Picking up my phone, I type in the number, and add her as a contact.

The phone rings for a second, then she picks up.

"Who is it?" She says cheerfully

"It's (Y/N)!" I respond

"Oh! (Y/N)! I was wondering when you were going to call! What's up love?"

"I'm trying to find training area 4, do you know where it is?"

"Of course! Just go down two floors and it should be just on the right of the stairs."

"Ok thanks Trace!" I hang up and walk to where she told me to go, and immediately find the double doors labeled 'Training Area 4'

I walk in, and am immediately confronted by two men fighting. One was the man who I saw going into the room next to me, and the other was the Commander, Jack Morrison. They both turn towards me, and I pop a bubble of the gum I was chewing. After doing that I smile and wave.

"There, she's already here, so train her!" Commander Morrison stormed out after these words, and I am alone in the room with the black cloaked man.

"Name?" The man grunts

"(Y/N) sir." I answer.

"Go stretch. Battle training in 5 minutes. He indicates an area that has a bench and a weapon rack.

I nod and go over. I begin to stretch, bending my leg over the bench and leaning, doing arm rotations, that kinda thing. I look over to what my trainer is doing and he appears to have gone in his office. Continuing with my warmups, I jog around the training area, which, now that I look, has weights, rings to monkey bar on (that appear to be about 15 feet off the ground I might add), mats, and even a trampoline.

After 5 minutes of stretching and running, the man comes out of his office. He has taken off his mask and appears to have cocoa colored skin, and a beard/mustache. I walk over, expecting him to tell me what I should do.

"Go over to the weights, lets see how strong you are" he says.

I succeed in completely failing at anything more than my own weight. Then he tells me to sprint over to the opposite wall and jump off of it. I do this relatively easy, and I also am quite good at the monkey bars.

"You are obviously not a tank, I can tell you that much" He tells me. I nod, already knowing this myself.

"Are you any good at healing?" He questions.

"No sir, I actually can't stand the sight of someone else being hurt, if they are with me or are my friends.

He tells me to go stand somewhere in the room, and he will close his eyes and try to hear me coming.  He stands in the middle of the room and I slowly climb the monkey bar ladder, hanging, I pull myself up, and dangle upside down with my legs hooking through the loop, and securing myself. I then grab a ball I had taken from the floor, out of my pocket, and throw it across the room. My trainer hears the noise, sighs, and looks over to where it hit. When he doesn't see me at the source of the noise, he looks back around the room and still doesn't see me, dangling from the bars. I smile and cough, telling him where I am. He looks up at me from below, and his eyes open wide.

"How did you get up there silently?" He asks as I get down.

"I've had a lot of experience sir! I used to sneak around and move things from a store, and put it where it didn't belong! I knew the storekeeper had OCD, so I couldn't help it!" I laugh.

He nods, looking at me with a new perspective. "Well, it appears you are in the flanking category, along with me" He informs me.

We continue with training, he shows me a couple of guns, and I feel most comfortable with the double mini machine guns. He shows me how it's easiest to reload by simply tossing them aside. He tells me how Winston (the gorilla scientist) made a holster that would reload with new guns whenever you pushed a button.

Eventually training is over, and he tells me to leave. As I leave, I ask him what his name is. He tells me to call him Reaper.