Awake {9}

I wake up groggily, and see that Gabriel is holding me close, almost protectively. I shift around, getting into a more comfortable position, but staying in the embrace. He stirs, and opens his dark brown eyes slowly. He sees me looking at him, and immediately lets go, moving a bit further away, unfortunately, it is quite a small bed and he rolls off the edge, grabbing at the sheets as he does.

"Shit!" he curses, sitting on the ground.

I can't help it.. trying to hold back a grim. I bite my lip. I can't hold it, I bust out laughing, laughing until my stomach hurts, laughing until I can't breath, laughing until my normally (S/C) face is redder than a tomato.

Gabriel grumbles, and stands up. "Oh you think that's funny...?" He says, walking closer. All of a sudden the reaches out, tickling my stomach, I laugh even harder, until I laugh so hard my face hurts, and I am gasping for air.

He stops tickling me, smiling. He then walks in to the bathroom, and I hear the shower turning on. I then find a piece of paper and a pen, writing a note.

See you at mock fight thingy. Thanks for letting me stay.    :)

I walk over to my room, and put on my usual training outfit, but I grab my suit, and put it in my bag, just in case. I walk down to the court yard. I have my guns in my bag and I pull them or, beginning to shoot at the targets. I wait until Tracer gets here, and we talk, waiting for the beginning of the battle.