Choices {13}

I wake up, to see Gabriel speaking with Morrison. I stay still, pretending to still be asleep. Some of their conversation drifts over to me..

"Not ready----training" I hear Gabriel's voice.

"Fighter----Overwatch" Morrison says.

I pretend to fully wake up, and peek out of the door way. Morrison sees me at once, and I wave.

"(Y/N)? Would you like to join Overwatch?" Morrison asks.

"I thought I was in Overwatch?"

"We have you in the Blackwatch division" he informs me.

"Oh..."

"Keep in mind if you join the Overwatch division, you will be trained under me rather than him" Morrison gestures over his shoulder at Gabriel. He seemed to think that this was a good thing.

"I'm sorry sir, but I would like to remain in this division... I prefer working from the shadows, rather than being a bit more of a poster child" I say, smiling apologetically. Morrison nods, and leaves, slow footsteps are heard in the hallway.

"Why?" Gabriel asks.

"Why what?"

"Why would you stay?"

"Because I like it..." I start, "and because... never mind.."

"Ok then..." he says, wondering what the second reason was.

I go back to my room and take a quick shower, then I am change into black leggings, and my grey Blackwatch shirt.

Oh Gabriel... if only you knew... I think.