Alert {17}

After a few more weeks, those weeks being rather peaceful, Morrison suddenly sprints in. He crashes through the training room door, panting.

"Attack!" He says in between breaths, "the prisoners that we caught have escaped, and heave teamed up with Widowmaker and Sombra!"

"Where are they now?" I ask.

"Fighting... first floor" he informs us.

"We will go get our suits on, then help defend HQ" Gabriel says.

We rush out, sprinting towards our rooms, I quick get my suit on, and add the mask. For the last bit, I pull my hood up and hold my guns at the ready. I meet Gabriel outside my door, and we run towards the sounds of explosives and yelling.

"Well well well... look who finally shows up...." Widow smirks.

A common thug is next to her, holding a bat. I begin to shoot, forcing them to duck and cover. Gabriel is hidden close to where they are sitting. He starts shooting, but Widow fires a grapple, and shoots him while she goes up. The thug simply runs through the door way to our left.

"Go get Widow! I'll see if I can group everyone up!" I tell, running into the smoke.

(Gabriel Reyes)

I chase after Widow, dodging her bullets, and shooting my own. She gets a hit on me, as I duck behind a wall.

"Hiding now...? You aren't very impressive... I wonder, how good is that girl you were with..?" She says, throwing her voice.

"Leave her out of this!" I snarl, jumping out towards the sound of her voice. Seeing she wasn't there, I feel bullets pelt my back, and I just manage to sink to the floor.

"I'll just leave you here... let's go see how good that girl is" she smirks.

I try to follow her, but there are pains in my back and legs so bad.. I fear I won't be able to move for weeks. There is blood pooling around me.. and the world turns dark as I pass out.