Ready {6}

I get dressed into my normal leggings and crop top, this time I wear grey leggings and a black crop top. I head down to the Training Area, and I see Rea-Gabriel, already there. He glances at me, and continues what he's doing, shooting a dummy in the head.

I stretch a bit, then walk over to where he stands, holding my guns. I shoot the dummies too, and eventually he speaks.

"Do you know when your suit will be ready?"

"She told me just a few more hours" I tell him, putting my guns back in their holsters.

"Good" He replies.

I go practice shooting from on the monkey bars, and I can almost hit the dummy I right in the center of its head, but I stop, because Gabriel is standing right below me.

"What do you mean?" He asks a person in the door way.

"I mean what I said," Says Morrison. "You two are going with us to stop a group of people terrorizing a small village"

Gabriel looks at me and yells, "I'm assuming you heard that, go get your suit"

I nod and head out, only pausing to wave at Winston, who is walking to the front doors.

I find my suit laying on the ground in front of my door, and quick put it on.

I love it! I say to myself

(All in all your suit is like a girl version of reapers but with your choice of color parts, k? I marked the parts that would be the color)

I walk out in my new suit, carrying the guns. Gabriel is standing there waiting for me, and I see his eyes widen. I smile and put the mask on, he does the same. I pull my hood up and we walk out to where to hovercraft is waiting to take us away to the battle.

"Wow, you really look like a duo!" Genii tells us. I see that Tracer was probably trained with the same person as Widow, before she left, and others have similar aspects to each other too. However, I am the only one who looks almost exactly like Gabriel.

I holster my guns and walk over to Tracer.

She looks at me up and down, and I take my mask off. "Wassup?" I grin.

"You really look the part now love!" She exclaims. I sit by her, and we take off.