Deciding {4}

The next day, I go back to the training area, I train, the next day, same thing, this continues for a few weeks until Reaper decides that I need something to wear into combat.

"You wear something that is somewhat related to who you are trained by" He tells me.

"Ok... so like what?" I ask

"You will probably keep the leather and the cloak. After that I'm not sure"

"Who do I go to that makes them?"

"Go to Tracer, she knows"

With that, I walk out, and text Tracer.

'Hey, Reaper told me to go to you and to tell me where to make a combat thingy'

'Sure! Come on down the hall, I'm actually with her right now!'

I walk down the hall to where I see Tracer waving from in a doorway. She is standing next to an Omnic, who is fixing a rip in one of the pant legs. Tracer is standing there in her bomber jacket and some shorts, waiting. I wait and chat with her, and once her pants are done, she leaves.

"And what can I do for you?" The Omnic asks.

"I need to make a combat suit!" I say.

The Omnic, who's name is Sheila, measures me, and ask all sorts of questions, such as; who is your trainer, what is your shoe size, what colors, what field are you in, and if you are going to be moving a lot. She also asks me if I have a place I would prefer the holsters to go. Once I am done, she shows me a sketch of the suit. I tell her it looks perfect, and head on my way.

Reaper is standing outside of my door when I get to my room. I walk over to him, and he moves out of the way so I can unlock my door.

"Did you get a suit prepared?" He asks.

"Yes, it looks very close to yours but with my own touches. She can show you a picture if you go down and see her" I inform him. He nods and goes into his own room.

I look around my room for my Overwatch handbook, and study the main thing that flank members do. Reaper gave me the book and I am working hard to be good at my new job.