Battle {7}

We finally land, and the doors open. We all run out and I use a feature I didn't try yet, pushing a button on the side of my mask strap, I can talk to my team.

"What side should I go guys? I saw a fat man with a hook run to the right, should I follow?"
I release the button and hear,

"Yes, I'll come help" from Morrison.
I run up some stairs and see the man standing in an alley, about to drop some explosives.

So you want to drop explosives? How bout I drop on you!

I jump down and land on the mans head, and start to shoot. He thrashes around to try and get me to fall off, but I hold on as tight as I can. I see Morrison round the corner and get ready to shoot, so I lean backwards and let go of his neck, putting my gloved hands on his back and pushing off of the wall with my legs, this pushes him forwards into the trap that Morrison laid, the man was instantly trapped, and I climb up the side of a building to try and see where the second criminal was.

"We got the first one, where's the other?" I ask through the mask.

"Coming up Main Street with a whole trail of explosives" Reaper replies, "I got Mercy with me, sneak behind and trap him"

I run across the rooftops, and find the group. Sitting where I am, I have a bad shot, but if I jump, and throw while I'm jumping, I can do it! I jump to the other building across the street from where I am, and throw the net on top of the explosive obsessed man.

"Nice shot (Y/N)" Reaper tells me. I climb down from the roof and jump onto the light pole. I slide down and holster my guns.

"Your already an amazing member of this team!" Tracer tells me.

"Where were you?" I ask her.

"Over getting the civilians to safety" she says, but I saw your amazing trap at the end!

We head back to the hovercraft, villains in tow, and travel back to HQ.

I walk back to my room, talking with Gabriel. When we arrive at our doors, I unlock mine, and say goodnight. I change, and quick put some pajamas on. I fall asleep thinking about the fight, and excited about training the next day, we will be having a practice fight!