t e n

We finished filming the boat scene and I was called back by Izzy. I got onto the other boat and waved by to the boys. I arrived at the dock and, with the help of one of the crewmen, got off the boat. Izzy was waiting for me.

"Hey how'd it go?" She asked.

"Pretty good, they got a good chunk done."

"That's good, we finished early so we had lunch already. I hope you don't mind." We were walking towards the set tent.

"No it's fine. I can't stop people from eating." I laughed.

"There's food inside, you can go ahead and have your lunch break." I thanked her and we went our separate ways. I walked inside to an empty tent, there was food on a table and music was playing in the background. I grabbed a sandwich and a water bottle and began to eat. The stereo was currently playing You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift, I couldn't help but sing a long.

I got carried away and began to dance around a bit, I sang along too.

"Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find, that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along. So, why can't you seeee-" I was jumping around until I turned and saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at me. I was frozen with my hands in the air, lowering them slowly to my sides.

"Having fun there?" Harry laughed. The other two boys were giggling as well and the music was still playing.

"Yes. Yes I was." I said with pride. I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato. The guys walked towards the table to grab some food.

"Don't be embarrassed it was cute." Fionn whispered to me as he passed me. As if I wasn't blushing enough. I took a seat on the small lounge chair that was by the couch.

"So have you met Aneurin?" Harry asked taking a seat on the couch.

"I don't believe I have." I turned to the man that was filming with Fionn earlier. "Hi I'm Rosie." I held out my hand.

"Aneurin, lovely to meet you." He shook my hand and smiled at me. He was sat next to Harry. Fionn was the last to sit down, he sat in the lounge chair across from me.

"It's been a minute, how've you been?" Harry asked.

"I'd say pretty good. Lots of work, but I'm managing." I was now eating an apple.

"Good to hear." He nodded.

"Do you have dance parties by yourself often?" Fionn asked, laughing.

"There's no shame in having a bit of fun." I said, smiling at him.

"Well it looked like you were having a wonderful time." Aneurin chuckled. The boys were finishing up their food as we talked. I checked my phone and saw I had a text from my sister.

Sorry we couldn't call back. Call me when you're free!"

"I have to make a phone call real quick." I excused myself and walked outside the tent.

Ring..

Ring...

Ring...

The ringing continued and I got no response. So much for checking up. I walked back under the tent and saw that Tom, Barry, and Jack had joined the rest of the guys.

"Nice to see ye' again." Jack said. He was sitting next to Aneurin and Harry. Tom was sat where I preciously was and Barry rested on the arm of the chair.

"It's nice to be seen." I chuckled and walked over to where Fionn was sitting and sat on the arm of his chair.

The stereo was still playing beside me and I got a bit excited when Island in the Sun by Weezer began playing. It was my favorite. I gasped as soon as I heard the first strum.

"I love this song." I said reaching over and turning the volume up. I began to sway and sing along.

"When you're on a holiday, you can't find the words to say. All the things that come to you, and I wanna feel it too." I sang as the boys giggled at me. I grabbed Fionn's hand and pulled him up from his seat.

"Let's dance!" I sounded like an excited child on Christmas morning. He chuckled but agreed. We held hands and swayed to the music, Fionn struggling a bit.

"It's like the waves of the ocean." I said, I swayed side to side, showing him. He mimicked my moves and I began to sing again.

"On an island in the sun, we'll be playing and having fun. And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain." I began jumping around again as I yelled the lyrics. "We'll run away together, we'll spend some time forever, we'll never feel bad anymoreeeeee!" I heard the boys laugh. Fionn and I stopped dancing and sat back down.

"How adorable." Tom smirked. He was looking right at me. I raised my eyebrow at him as if asking "What?" He shrugged and continued talking to Barry and Aneurin. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and saw my sister was calling me back.

"I will be right back" I waved bye an I heard Harry yell.

"Where ya' off to know?" I walked outside the tent and answered the phone call.

"Hey where have y'all been?"

"Yesterday we went to Smithfield so we couldn't talk, sorry about that." She responded. The next 20 minutes or so were filled with questions and updates from both of us. I was about to walk back inside when Fionn walked out and stopped me.

"Hey what's up?" I asked him.

"I wanted to ask you something." He was twiddling his fingers.

"Sure what do you need?"

"I was hoping to ask you to dinner on Saturday? If you don't already have plans.." He said nervously. Did be just ask me out? On a date...? An.. actual... date...

"I-I'd love to." He seemed relieved at my response.

"I'll pick you up at your room at 6?"

"Sounds great." I replied. He walked back inside and I made my way towards the dock to find Izzy.

I looked and looked until I found the tall brunette. She was reading over some papers when I grabbed her arm and dragged her around the corner.

"Woah calm down, what's gotten into you?" She asked as we stopped. I glanced all around trying to explain what had just occurred without trying to sound like a 13 year old girl.

"I think I'm going on a date." I whispered to her.

"First of all, why are you whispering?" She whispered back, but then returned to her normal voice. "And second of all, with who? oh my!"

"Uh.... Fionn." I mumbled, she could barely hear me.

"Who?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Fionn" Her face screamed of excitement.

"You're going on a date with Fionn?" She practically yelled.

"Shhhh, keep it down." I warned.

"When is it? Where is he taking you? What are you wearing?" She attacked me with questions.

"Izzy calm down." She nodded and caught her breath before I proceeded.

"It's Saturday at 6, and all he said was that he was going to take me to dinner." Izzy gave me a little squeal and began signing.

"Rosie 'nd Fionn sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-" I cut her off.

"No!" She laughed as I walked away, but followed.