t h i r t y - t h r e e

Rosie's POV:

The waves crashed at the shore as I carried boxes from location to location. It was a pretty busy first day back and I hadn't seen Fionn or any of the other boys. Then again I didn't know if they had messaged me since I left my phone in the break tent to avoid any distractions.

After I got all the boxes and things where they were supposed to be, it was time for lunch. I walked into the break tent where Izzy and the rest of the gang were just sitting down.

"Join us America! It's good to see ya." Derek said. I smiled and joined them, but I first walked over to get some food and my phone. I quickly unplugged my phone and sat down. As I took a bite of my apple I saw I had a few more twitter notifications than usual.

It was the picture again. Some media outlet had found out my name and that I was part of the set team. I had messages asking for an "inside scoop" and other related questions.

"You alright?" Izzy asked.

"Wha-oh uh, yeah." I snapped out of my trance. "It's just uh, I hung out with Fionn over break and it seems the media got some pictures, and my name too." I showed her the screen and her eyes widened.

"Hopefully this is nothing. Fans can be brutal."

"We can only hope."

*****

After the work day was over I showered and hung with Izzy in the hotel room. We were watching some television when I got a message from Fionn.

"Meet me outside in 5?"

Sure. responded. "I'm gonna go outside with Fionn. I'll be back."

"Be safe!" She yelled as I left the room. I walked into the elevator and out to the bench where we had first talked. Fionn was already there, waiting.

"Hey." His head turned and he smiled at me.

"Hello, how was your day?" He asked.

"Surprisingly busier than others. How about yours?"

"The same old, same old." He shrugged. "Listen I don't know if you've seen this, but there are a few pictures going around of you and I." He handed me a magazine. The same company as I saw on twitter.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think this would happen, I mean I'm not even that big of a star-"

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I reassured him. "It doesn't bother me that much now that I see it, as long as I'm not attacked or stalked." He laughed at the comment.

"Thank you for being a good person. I'm glad I ran into you and your boxes."

"It was a pleasure being knocked down." I laughed.

We sat there together as the rest of the sunset, and the stars slowly appeared in the sky. There was a nice silence between u as we looked up at the sea of stars.

Fionn's POV:

Rosie's presence made me feel warm inside. She truly was a wonderful person, I hate that I hurt her before. When she agreed to give me a chance after a month was over I was over the moon. I didn't want to mess up again. I was going to make sure I wouldn't.

"I'm gonna go now." Rosie said.

"Good night!" I yelled as she walked off.

"Night" She turned back and smiled.

I stayed seated on the bench for a little while until I decided to head in. I remembered the night we first talked, we were sat on this exact bench.

It was strange to me how Rosie made me feel like no one else had. She was just a girl, but she was a special girl. I don't know if it was the way her eyes sparkled when she laughed, or how her hair fell perfectly into place. Maybe it was the way she talked about things she was passionate about, or how she got so excited around dogs. I cared about her.

I really did.

------------------------------------------

A/N: I kinda have major writer's block but uh, small warning: this story is almost over. There is only chapter left so yeah.