t w e n t y - f o u r

Rosie's POV:

The day was finally here. Derek and Cindy's Wedding. It was an exciting time for them, and even us. Lindsay, Izzy, and I were getting ready together at Izzy's place.

Lindsay picked me up early this morning and we went to Izzy's place. I brought my outfit, my makeup, and my essential hygiene stuff. The ceremony and exchanging of vows would happen at a church at noon. Then the party would be at a venue in town. Currently it was 10:00 and we were doing our hair and makeup.

I did loose curls and a neutral yet bold makeup look. Izzy did regular curls and did a brown smokey eye that brought out her green eyes. Lindsay did something similar but a bit more natural. Her hair was up in a fancy curled bun.

After getting ready we got dressed. Lindsay had a gold sequence dress that was not too tight, not too loose, but just right. She wore it with nude heels. Izzy had a dark green velvet dressed that hugged her body perfectly. She paired it with shiny gold heels that stood out. I wore my red dress that Lindsay had picked out in the store. I put it on and added my favorite pair of black heels. As we got ready I told them about what had happened in the recent days.

"Megan Macy?" Lindsay turned, shocked. "I thought she was dating one of her costars?"

"Guess not" I shrugged.

"How are you holding up?" Izzy asked.

"It sucks, but I shouldn't be surprised. I knew this could never work." She gave my shoulder a squeeze.

"It's gonna be alright Rosie." She gave me a half smile.

"Wait, What about that guy?" I asked, "The mechanic?"

"Turns out he was a jerk, no surprise there." She shrugged it off.

"Sorry Iz."

"It's alright, tonight we're gonna dance the night away. You'll be my date!" She laughed.

We added some jewelry and final touches. The clock read 10:26 am. The ceremony started at noon, but we wanted to check on Cindy before. Once we were all ready to go we left Izzy's place and headed towards Cindy's.

Once we arrived one of the bridesmaids let us in, Cindy was getting her hair fixed as she sat in a robe in front of a mirror, a huge grin on her face.

"How is the bride to be?" Izzy asked as we walked in.

"Nervous." She said, "But ready." I smiled at Cindy. I was happy for her, love may not work out for me but what Derek and Cindy had was magical.

As time passed we were introduced to the bridesmaids. Two were Cindy's sisters, two were her cousins, and one was Derek's sister. They were dressed in peach silk dresses.

After Cindy was done with her hair she went to get dressed. As she walked out my mouth dropped at how beautiful she looked. Her dress was strapless and had lace all over. It was stunning.

We made our way to the chapel, the three of us arriving before Cindy of course. People were slowly arriving and walking inside. We followed and sat in the third row. I looked around to see who I recognized. There were a few people I've seen around work, but that's about it. We found Charlie and sat next to him, Lindsay giving him a kiss.