s e v e n t e e n

A/N: i just wanted to say that i started school today and i'll probably be busy all week bc of it, i'll update some days and if I do it'll be in the afternoon or night (my timezone: east coast, usa). But yeah hopefully I don't drown in work!!

------------------------------------------

Fionn's POV:

"If you really like her you should go for it!" The boys and I were hanging in the hotel room; Aneurin, Barry, Tom, and Harry were playing a card game. It was the night before we returned to London for the weekend, it had been almost three weeks since Rosie and I talked about our "thing".

"She's already made up her mind. We're just friends." I took a sip of my beer.

"No you eejit, her and I? we're just friends. You 'nd her? you're most definitely more than that." Barry told me.

"Try and talk to her again." Harry suggested.

"I don't want to make things more complicated than they already are." I sighed.

"I've seen the way ye' two look at each other. She feels the same way." Jack said.

"Why don't we invite her over right now?" Tom asked picking up his phone.

"No no I'm sure she's busy." I protested, but Tom had already begun typing.

"Too late, I've sent her a message." He set down his phone next to him. A few minutes later it buzzed and he checked it.

"Looks like she's not busy." He smirked. "And she's bringing a friend!" We continued to play as we waited for Rosie to get here. About 10 minutes passed and we heard a knock on the door. Tom got up and opened the door, revealing a tired looking Rosie and Izzy. Rosie wore leggings and a sweatshirt, her hair up in a ponytail, yet she looked astonishing.

"Hey boys, you've all met Izzy right?" She motioned to the tall brunette standing next to her.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure." Jack said shaking her hand. She took a seat next to him and they began to talk. Rosie walked over to where Aneurin was sitting and took a seat next to him.

"What are you guys playing?" She asked.

"Rummy." She sat and watched as they continued to play their game, then looked at me and smiled. I returned the gesture and continued to sit and watch as well. She walked over to where I was sitting on my bed and took a seat next to me.

"What's up pouty." She laughed.

"Pouty?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're pouty today." She poked my shoulder. "What's up?"

"Just tired I guess." I shrugged. She giggled and yawned.

"You and me both man, I was about to take a nap when Tom texted me and invited me to come over. I thought 'eh why not?' and invited Izzy as well." She nodded at Izzy and we looked over to see her and Jack chatting away on an arm chair.

"I'm sorry we interrupted your nap." I laughed.

"It's cool, I like hanging out with you guys." She was now laid back on the bed, her feet dangling off the edge and her hands resting on her stomach. "Hey you're going to Cindy and Derek's wedding right?" She turned to ask me.

"Yeah we all are."

"Cool." She said turning back to look at the ceiling.

Yes, cool indeed.

**********

Rosie's POV:

"I just don't know, it feels weird." I said looking in a mirror. Izzy, Lindsay, and I were currently shopping for my dress to wear to the wedding. I was the only one who still didn't have one.