Acting Classes

*Bees POV*

I was watching Rick and Morty when Shauna called me. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. I could hear her crying loudly. "Shauna?......are you okay?.......what's wrong?"

"Bee.......Zach.....is I-I-in the hospital...." She started crying again. "He wa-was unconscious on the ground when I went to his house today t-to see him."

"Omg. Is he okay?"

"The doctors say they're doing the best they can. And I called you because your the only one of his, like, youtuber friends that I know well and have their number."

"Well...thanks for telling me, Shauna. And call me if anything happens."

"Ok. Bye Bee."

"Bye."

I knew who I needed to call. Someone who has known Graser for a while now and has been through everything with him. Someone who may not like him at the moment but needs to know..................

Stacy.

I texted her to tell her to get on Skype immediately and that something was wrong.
------------------------------
*Stacy's POV*
I didn't know what to expect when Bee said that something was wrong. I thought maybe it had something to do with her and Mitchell. Or maybe even something about family. But what I never expected.......was this.

I hopped onto Skype as soon as she texted me to and called her. I heard Bee crying softly when she answered, something was definitely wrong. "Bee?" I asked, trying to be gentle and kind. "Stacy, something horrible happened...." I heard her say, still not knowing what to expect. "What happened?"

"It's graser. He-" She started crying heavily again. "What happened to Graser?" I said. I didn't really care, after the way he had treated me way back. But hearing the pain in Bee's voice, I still asked.

"He's in the h-h-hospital. I got a text from Shauna." Ugh, just hearing the name of her disgusts me. "She said she went to his new apartment he just got to give him a house warming gift. A-And that's when she found him: Ly-lying on the ground, what she presumed d-d-dead." Bee started crying again hysterically.

When Bee said that though, for some reason I felt like I did something wrong. I don't know why, but I felt it.

To try and cheer Bee up, I said, "But hey, Bee. I bet the doctors will figure out what happened and nurse him back to health." I didn't really care if they did, but Bee was upset, and I didn't like hearing her like this.

"They a-already know what ha-happened to him. They won't 'release that type of information' yet. Hopefully he will be ok." Bee starts to calm down a little bit more.

"Yeah, sure." I say not sounding truthful in the slightest. "Stacy, the least you could do is try to sound like you care. He might lose his life. I know something happened and I know you don't feel comfortable telling people, but just try to sound caring?"

I take a big huff, signalizing that I really don't care anymore. "Please?" Bee says. "For meee?" Bee says that in her "sweet voice" that she uses whenever she wants something. "Fine, just for you. My BESTEST friend in the wholeeee world!" I say, trying to make it seem real. Man. If only I chose to do acting classes when I had the chance.
==============+===========
A/N: DRAMA LLAMA!

What do YOU think is the cause for Graser being in the hospital?

Will he survive?

Who is Shauna?

C U IN CHAPTER 4!!❤️❤️❤️