Anniversary

*Shelby's POV*

I knocked on the door, hoping he would answer. I haven't seen him in 2 months. I miss him. I hear the door opening. "Hi" he says. "Hi" I say. "I've missed you Parker" I say, hugging him. Oh, how I've missed his hugs. "Oh, Shelby!" He says, hugging me tighter.

We both release the hug, but keep are faces close. He looks into my eyes. "I've missed you a lot, Shelby" Parker says slowly. He puts his face closer to mine and our lips touch. I've missed Parker's soft lips these past couple of months. I smiled at him and kissed him again. "You got better since the last time I kissed you." I said smiling. "You did too, Shelbs." Parker said.

"You wanna go to the Cheesecake Factory tonight?" I asked Parker. "I would love too." He said, leaning in for another kiss.

In 3 hours, we were done eating and pretty full. When we were walking back to Parker's apartment, he said, "Wanna go somewhere special?" I didn't know where he was talking about, but I was intrigued. "What do you have in mind?" I said looking in his beautiful eyes. "You'll see soon!" Parker said winking.

It was ten minutes later when Parker said "Well, we're here." I looked up to see that we were in the park I always used to go to when I was a kid. Nobody really goes anymore, but I still love it. "Oh my god! It's the old park!" I said. I looked over to Parker. "Thanks cutie!" I said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Shelby, what day is it?" Parker asked me. I looked at the calendar on my phone. "It's.....the 17th of August. Oh my god! It's our anniversary!" Today 3 years ago is the day we started dating. "I totally forgot. I'm sorry sweetie" I said. "It's fine. Also, there's something I want to give you." I saw him taking a small velvet box out of his pocket. "Shelby?" It was very soon after that when I realized what it was. "Will you marry me?"