A confession

*Shelby's POV*

I was going to Starbucks to get my daily pumpkin spice latte (it was fall) and I asked Parker what he wanted. "I'm going to Starbucks now, do you want anything babe?" I said walking into the living room.

"Can you get me a Caffe Mocha?"

"Sure!" I kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be back it a bit!"

"See ya later Shelbs!"

I left our apartment and headed to get some coffee.

I was about 1 block away when my phone started buzzing. I stopped walking to check it. I opened my messages and saw it was from Blocked Number.

N/A: Heading for coffee I see?
S: Um....who is this?
N/A: Guess . . .
S: how did u get my number?
N/A: don't ask questions, sweetheart
S: tell me who you are!!!!!
N/A: I am everything you fear. I am what is lurking in the dark when you turn your light off. I am the monster under the bed. I am powerful yet weak at the same time. I am what people run from. Why people disappear. I am Z.

I shut my phone off and continued walking.

Wtf?

I thought to myself.

I got to Starbucks and opened the door. Something seemed......off. It felt like there was someone behind me just staring at me. I turned around. No one was there. I got the coffes for me and Parker and left.

Omg. I forgot to tell everyone we got engaged!

I heard my phone buzz. It was Will.

*Wills POV*

I called Shelby. I was finally gonna tell her how I feel. "Hello?" She said in her adorable voice. "Shelby? Do you have time to talk?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"There's...uh....something important I need to tell you."

I was finally going to tell Shelby that I love her. Ever since the first time I got to speak to that cutie on harmony hallow, I knew. I wanted her, no, needed her. And nobody was going to stop me from telling her how I feel.

"I.....um....I've loved you since the first day I met you on harmony hallow. Your cute voice. Your adorable laugh. And that smile, oh, it makes me blush how sweet it is! I love you, Shelby."

"I do too, Will."

QotD: How are you?