Secrets Revealed

*Shelby's POV*

What. Just. Happened.

Why did I kiss Ethan? I'm with Will. I love Will......

Or do I?.....
_____________________________
*Will's POV*

I had just finished filming a Skyblock Challenges vid with Graser when Parker texted me on skype.

P: U up 4 ts?
Will: yea

I hopped onto teamspeak and got into the Convo chat room. "Hey Parker what's up?" I said taking a sip of my water on my desk.

"Listen, I know what you told Shelby. Why? Why would you betray a friend like that?"

I was confused when he said that. Betrayed? Who was I betraying by telling Shelby how I feel? And did Shelby tell him about our call?

"Dude what are you on about?"

"You know. I know. Shelby knows. You manipulated her into loving you when you called her."

"Listen, I don't know what you mean by manipulating, but that's the last thing I would do to Shelby. And our feelings toward each other are none of your business."

"Yes they are. And she doesn't even have feelings for you. I could see it in her eyes. You just made her say she loved you too. She just said it. It didn't mean anything."

At this point, I was getting really fed up. "Ok. I'm done being Mr. Nice Guy. You do not have the right to just say that Shelby doesn't love me. You're not her. You don't know her thoughts. You don't know what she did five minutes ago. Who do you think you are?"

"Right for Shelby."

"So you think Shelby likes you? Not a chance, bro."

"Well she did yesterday."

"Huh?"

"Ugh, don't act dumb. You know. I don't have to explain myself to you."

"User has left your channel"

At this point I was really confused. Is what Parker said true? And why did he say Shelby liked him yesterday? I decided to call her to figure this all out.
_____________________________
*Shelby's POV*

I was almost at my house when he texted.

W: Hey u wanna ts?
S: Can't rn driving
W: then how u texting?
S: I pulled over silly
W: I'll text u in 10 min k?
S: k babe 😘
W: love u ❤️ ❤️

_—–--•TIME SKIP 10 MINUTES•--–—_

I got home and got into teamspeak. I got in the chat call. "Hey Will."

"Hey Shelbs. So, Parker just called me a little while ago saying something like 'Shelby doesn't love you!' and I was wondering how he knew about us."

Oh no. Parker called Will? This was going to be bad.

"Oh....um....you see.......Parker and I used to date. I think he's just jealous of us because I kinda accidentally told him about us."

"Oh, okay. I didn't know you two used to date."

"Don't worry though, Will. It wasn't anything serious."

QotD: Harmony Hallow or Cube Smp?