Best Day Ever

*Parker's POV*

"I can't....."

My heart broke into a million pieces. "I-I can't.........." Shelby started to say, "can't believe you thought I would say no!!!" She said excited. "Yes!! I will marry you, Parker!" She said hugging me. I put the ring on her finger.

"Oh my god, Parker! How much did this thing cost? I can't believe you got thi- no, Parker! You didn't!" I guess she saw what I had custom made on the ring. "A paper crown is engraved on it?" She started crying. "I love you so much, Parker." She said starting to cry. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "This is the best day ever." She said.

"I have one more surprise for you Shelby." I said. "More?" She said, "Oh, your the best boyfriend ever!" I took her hand and I led her across the park. I heard a horse neighing in the distance. "Is that a horse?" Shelby said looking at me confused. "You'll see" I said smiling at her. We were almost to the other side of the park when Shelby saw what I got. "Is that a horse? Pulling a carriage? Did you get this Parker?"

"Yeah, I did. I wanted to end off the night with something special. And you always told me you wanted your life to be like one of those cheesy romance movies. So I ordered this." I said. "Awww! Parker, you didn't have to!" She said smiling at me. We got into the carriage. "You guys all ready to go?" And that was when we started the carriage ride.