Feelings

*Wills POV*

"There's something I need to tell you" I said , "you need to break up with Shauna right now, Grase." I was waiting for him to answer. Around a minute went by and I was still waiting. "Graser? You there buddy?" I looked at my phone. He hung up.

*Shauna's POV*

I heard Will talk into the phone. He said something about telling Zach something that's important. Oh god. Was he gonna tell him about when I tried to get with him? I pulled him away from the phone before he would hear what Will would say next and I ended the call.

"Babe why'd you do that?" He asked me. "Because" I said. I leaned in so our lips were only centimeters apart. There was only a small gap between them. I put my lips closer and kissed Zach passionately. We broke only for air before reconnecting our lips once again. We made out for a good four minutes before we headed up the stairs to his bedroom for round two.

~~*MAGICAL* TIME SKIP~~
2 hours later

I layed in the bed next to Zach after we finished. "Wow, you definitely got better since, like, before you were in the hospital." I said staring at him. "And the same for you." He said smirking. "What was that you wanted to tell me before Will called, Shauna?"

I thought for a minute before I replied "Oh, well um......I just wanted to say that I really love you, Zach and I've missed things like this *gestured at bed* while you were in the hospital." He looked somewhat like he didn't believe me. "Oh, I definitely did too, babe." Zach said brushing the hair off my face and kissing my cheek. Man, maybe I still do love Zach.

Wait. I can't. What about Liam? He is so funny and over these last couple of weeks while I've been talking to him while Zach been in the hospital, I'm really starting to love him. I dont know what to do. But what I do know is that in the end......

I'm gonna end up with someone.

QotD: Chocolate or Vanilla?

See you guys in the next chapter
Baii❤❤