Max?

*Shelby's POV*

"You guys all ready to go?" I knew that voice from somewhere. Wait.

That was him. Max?

I stayed quiet. "Yeah." Parker said.

Me and Max dated for a little while back, like, 4 years ago. All of my fans ask why he's never in my vids anymore, but I don't wanna talk about it. They didn't even know we were dating.

I rested my head on Parker's shoulder and kissed him. How could I be so lucky to find a guy like him? "I love you, Shelby" he said. "I love you too, Parker." I said. I heard Max cough or something. He must know it's me now. Oh God. I had a feeling this night wasn't going to be perfect. We finished the carriage ride and Max stopped at the other side of the park.

I was getting out when I heard someone whisper in my ear. "You haven't seen the last of me." I heard. I quickly got out after that and walked away with Parker.

We got back to the apartment and I was tired. I felt like I could fall asleep standing at that point. I hung my coat up in the hall closet and took my shoes off. I looked at the clock on the wall in the living room. It was almost 3 am already. "Jeez, I'm so tired." I said to Parker, sitting on a chair in the kitchen next to him. "Me too." He said, "But.....you know what makes me less tired?" He smirked at me and then started kissing me as we headed for the bedroom. Needless to say we didn't catch any Z's that night.