The House

*Shauna's POV*

The next morning, I made sure I was finished packing my stuff and carried my suitcases down stairs. One of them was filled with my clothes and the other was filled with things like photos and stuff to make Zara's house look like I lived there.

I opened the car door to the backseat and put my suitcases on the seats. I closed the door and got in the front. I turned the car on and headed off to the airport.

When I got to the airport, there was a lot of people inside. I had to struggle to get through the crowd of people that were either heading out the door or running in so they don't miss their flight.

I headed to international security after I got my ticket for the flight to Nevada. It took only around 2 to 3 minutes before I was going to the gate to wait for my flight to be called.

"Flight B to Nevada, Flight B to Nevada, second gate on the right, Flight B to Nevada" I went up to the desk to have the attendant scan my ticket before I boarded the plane.

~~**MAGICAL** TIME SKIP~~
5 hours later

The plane landed at the airport in Nevada, and I was more than happy to see Zara after a few months. I texted her to tell her that I was finally in Nevada.

S: Hey Z! Just landed!!!
Z: Omg Yay!!! Can't wait to see u!!! I'll leave now!!!
S: can't wait to see you too! So excited!!!

I went to the conveyer belt thing to get my luggage. I waited about 3 minutes before I saw it roll through. I grabbed it and heard a buzzing noise. I checked my phone to see that Zara had texted me.

Z: I'm here!! Where r u
S: im near the thing where you pick up luggage
Z: k, can't wait to see u!!!
S: me either!

I was looking for Zara in the huge crowd of people. The airport was like a sea of faces, moving in an unseen current, flowing like water to their destinations. I saw her curly ginger hair in the crowd after I got on my tippy toes. I waved to her and she saw me. I squeezed my way through the right crowd to get to her.

"Zara!" I said, hugging her. "Omg it's been so long!" She said. "Yeah! And, I just love your outfit!" She was wearing a light pink and white lace bustier matched with some white jean shorts, black vans, and a hat that read "Slayin' It".

"I love that outfit you have on, Shauna!" "What? This old thing?" I was wearing a black zip up bustier that was tied into a bow in the back, distressed jean shorts, a pair of adidas, rose colored glasses, and a black velvet ribbon choker.

"Yeah! It looks cute on you!" She said. "Well, we better get back to my house now. Or should I say your house." Zara said winking.

We got out of the airport and went in to Zar's car.

~~*MAGICAL* TIME SKIP~~
8 minutes later

We got to Zara's house in around 10 minutes of being in the car. "Wow, I forgot how close you live to the airport." I said as I got out of the car.

She takes her keys out of her pocket and opens the door to the house. "Well, here it is." I look around in amazement. The living room looks like something right off of tumblr.

-I picture it looking like this-

"Oh my god." I say looking at the house. "You like it?" Zara said smirking. "I don't like it. I love it!" I said grinning.

"So, over here to the left is the bathroom, on the right here is the hall closet, that door to the left leads to the guest bedroom, the one across from that is the kitchen, and down this hallway is the master bedroom and another bathroom." Zara showed me all of the rooms.

"Thanks for letting me stay here again, Zar." I said.  "It's no problem. Just remember how to repay me, Shauna." Zara said smirking. "Don't worry, I won't forget." I said. I honestly didn't care if Zara wanted Zach. I was just happy that things were working out for me and Liam.

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter!! Give me any suggestions you have in the comments!! Remember about the contest!!!

1. Follow me
2. Vote for whichever chapter you want from the story
3. Share this ff anywhere with anyone!
4. Comment when you are done!

The first person to do all of this will get to know the crazy idea I have for this book!!!

QotD: Favorite youtuber?

See you all in the next chapter!!
Baiii!!❤️❤️