Final Fate

Friends or Foe

I tore through shrubs and as the thorns tore through my flesh I scampered to get away from an untimely death due to the war between witches, werewolves hunters and vampires........

In the late centuries supernatural beings roamed, but things made a drastic turn when the humans decided to go on a scavenger hunt on all witches, vampires and were folks alike. Now the time has come. The time to war.

I was gasping for air when I suddenly stumbled upon an old abandon and almost dilapidated house. The windows were barred shut. I quickly kicked the door it flew opened and fell on the floor with a loud crash which echoed through the whole empty house. Suddenly an arrow flew inches above my head and paved the wall. I inspected the arrow it was 15 inches thick and made of silver I was amused. The humans had become very advance and creative in their production of weapons this was a serious war. One that could turn out for the worse, even extinction if we were not careful.

"That was a close one Jack!" my brother Nick called from upstairs while looking down at me.

"They're right outside, what do we do now?" I said while bracing on the deeply cob webbed walls to regain my strength.

I turned to face the door only to hear Nick jumping from the rail upstairs and saying

"Well I ain't the Alpha for nothing."

He landed with a mighty thud and the floor boards screamed in agony of his weight. He was very huge in posture, he was a sight to behold and a force to be reckoned with. He was muscular, with iron for a fist and legs of steel. His naturally blond curly hair was a messed now as he stared out in posture the pitch black night trying to see how we could survive this.

I on the other hand was just half his size with jet black straight hair and a Beta in training I had a long way to go to be as good as he was. At this point he needed all the help he could get.

How were we going to pull this through after all it was just us two against the hunters. Suddenly 5 people in black pullovers walked in carrying crossbows and assault rifles.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A man asked pulling off his pullover. He looked to be of African descent, mid thirties and stood out in the middle of the group. The way he spoke and looked no doubt he was their leader. The others removed their pullovers, a woman was among them and stood well armed with her crossbow.

"Look like couple of stray dogs to me," one said mockingly, soon they all started laughing.

I slowly moved forward eyes glowing yellow, claws extending.

"No closer! Unless u want an arrow lodged between your eyes," the woman warned while smiling showing beautiful aligned white pearly teeth. I relaxed as I could see the look on Nick face showed he had already figured our way out.

"Come on now, let's kill these mongrels John!" A white male with short hair, sporting a scar starting from his right temple and stopping just short of his mouth, seemed to have been a nasty cut, said.

"No, not yet, I need some answers from them first," replied the leader cracking his knuckles, who I now learned name was John.

"Bring it on!" I said growling at all five of them.

"Calm down Jack, no need for violence now,"Nick whispered to me.

"Tough guy oh,let's see how long you can hold out for," John said sarcastically and aim his rifle at me jamming me into my ribs.

Suddenly another man ran in gasping for breath

"John! There's a pack of werewolf heading this direction."