No man is an Island

"Yow! Jack we need to get out of here," Nick whispered glowing his eyes and slowly walking towards them.

With their backs turned to us. Nick grabbed Rafael and threw him to the ground he was shocked by this. Nick head for the door before he could spring back up.

I was busy giving one of the guards a sleeper while the other tried to  get out through the door after Nick. Nick grabbed the guard by his arms snapping it from his body. As he opened his mouth to cry out Nick covered his mouth. I severed the vampire, I was holding, head from his shoulder.
Nick was now pushing his claws through the other vampire's throat in seconds the vampire head rolled off landing on the floor.

Rafael and the two big vampires were no where to be seen. When they left? I don't know.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well we should really get going and try to contact the others," he answered wiping the residue off his claws then retracted them.

We approached the door and Nick slowly opened it we pushed our head's out and looked both ways. The hallway was empty and quiet, too quiet .The darkness disappeared slowly as the sun rays beamed through cracks of the barred up windows.

"Let's go Jack before our luck gets sour, " Nick said finally walking out into the hallway.

I followed closely behind I couldn't shake the feeling that our escape was too easy. My hunch was right. Suddenly six vampires jumped out of the shadows and surrounded us. They glared at us, when they finally decide to make their move a black round object broke through the glass window and the hallway lit up with a bright light. We heard the vampires screeching in pain and then they stopped.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Whatever it was it saved our lives" Nick said.

After a minute or two we could see clearly. In front of us were pile of white dust .

"I guess they forgot their sun block," Nick said laughing.

"You really find time for joking around, when what we need to do is escape!" I shouted while pushing him forward .

As we rounded the corner the smell of dead flesh attacked our nostrils we stepped back when we saw one of the body moving.

As Nick stepped out to attack another flash bomb broke through another window. I covered my eyes prepared this time. Nick was not so fortunate he groaned as the light blinded him. Black dust lay where the body's were.

"Nick are you OK?" I asked "Explain this  we saw white dust back with the other vampires so why black dust?" I asked really curious.

"Yeah I'm alright, those with black smoke were vamp babies. They were newly turned," he answered still rubbing his eyes a little.

"But what I really want to know now is who are the motherfuckers that keep blasting us" he said angrily.

"Yeah me too but it seems like their helping us. They kill the vampires in our way to let us through."

"But how do they know where we are?"

"We'll have to worry about that  when we get out of here,the airflow has increase that means we're almost out," Nick said walking forward.

As we reached the end of the hallway we met a black metal door I pushed to see if the door was open, it was, to our surprise  we faced another hallway but this one was brighter and the sun shone with radiance through the windows.

"Why didn't they bar these windows too?" I looked around asking.

"What? Do you want the house to buy?" You can make renovation plans later on." Meanwhile let's just keep moving" Nick said and ran off.

I followed, we came upon another door light beamed from under the door unfortunately we had to kick our way out. As the  door fell off it's hinges the sun hit our eyes .

"Finally!" Nick shouted landing on his knees looking up to the sky.

"Let's just get out of here," I said ending his moment.

"Lighten up bro" Nick said getting up. "We're free let's enjoy the sweet taste of freedom" and he walked down the stairs.

I'll miss you Sarah but I'll be back. Nick thought feeling like Arnold Schwarzenegger and smiling cheekily.

"What the hell are you smiling about Nick?"

"Just happy to see the light of day."

"Isn't that Sebastian?" I asked pointing in the trees.

He was  perfectly camouflage amongst the branches if it weren't for his scent I wouldn't know he was there. He had a flash bomb launcher hanging over his shoulder. He jumped out when he saw us coming.

When we followed him we saw the rest of the pack. Sam ran into my arms nearly knocking me to the ground then  we kissed. We were greeted by the others bear hugs and slaps on the back followed. Nick walked over to Sebastian and punched him in  the face.

"So you were the fucker that was blasting us? Thanks man," Nick said.

"Yes, but why the fuck did you punch me? Next time you will be left there so those suckers can drink you dry and use your skin to make drums," Sebastian said recovering from the blow .

"You son of a........." Nick said laughing.

Suddenly the place went dark. We  looked up to see the moon slowly covering the sun.

"Shit this is bad let's get out of here!" Jake shouted.

_______________________________

Hope you guys are full-joying my book.

Who do you like more Jack or nick????

Nick is  slick but is jack wack? Lol just feeling excited.