Fun and games Part: 2

Before the woman was able to pull the trigger, I spun around and pushed the gun up in the air. It went off leaving a hole in the ceiling. I grabbed it from her and rammed it in her gut. She grabbed it in pain while stooping over.

"If your going to hold up a supernatural by gun point, make sure you sho..." I stopped talking when she aim a glock at me.

Before she fired I threw the shot gun at her causing her to bat it away with her left hand. When she looked in front of her, I wasn't there,she recovered from the blow and began walking around, scanning the room but never looking behind her.

"You know, it's not nice to interrupt people when their saying something bad ass," I said having moved behind her.

She turned around to take a shot but ended up on the floor when I yanked the carpet from under her feet. As she hit the ground she released her grip on the gun sending it sliding across the floor. She crawled on all fours to reach it but stopped when she saw a boot rest on it.

"Sorry hun, don't you know playing with guns are dangerous?" I said looking down at her while she glared at me. I kicked the gun over to the closet.

She moved swiftly and swept my feet off the ground. I balanced myself on my feet by doing handstands, she rushed at me. Slashing at me with the two daggers she drew out of her boots.

"Well, I'll give you this you came prepared. Oh! And forgive me for this," I said as I grabbed both of her wrists and kneed her in the gut, she fell to the ground with a groan and never got up again.

"I really hate fighting girls. I hope the others are having better luck," I said as I exited the room.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

[Nick]

I jumped back avoiding my intestine ending up on the floor. The hunter kept chopping at me with an axe. He sure is persistent. I ducked under the blade and delivered a powerful upper cut to the hunters chin knocking him to the ground, he landed flat on his back.

As he fell I caught the axe which was sent flying in the air. A hunter came running in the the room. I held the handle of the axe and released it with force at the hunter, it embedded itself into the man's chest and he fell to the ground screaming and holding his chest like that would stop the uncontrollable blood flow.

Well that was a waste of my time I thought as I looked at the twenty dead or unconscious hunters on the floor.

I walked over their body's and exited the room, I look left as I entered the hallway there wasn't a person in sight but I could hear the hunters screams in the other room. Then I looked right, anger pulsed through my whole being as I came face to face with the son of a bitch who started all this. He was standing at the edge of the stairway and had two swords. Looking like a damn guardian.

I sprinted towards him with incredible speed. The piece of horse shit just stood there. It was like he was welcoming me he had guts trust me on that. All that would soon decorate the walls. When I made contact with him I continued pushing until we both went through the railing. He probably was wishing that he stopped me before this shit went down. We both hit the floor the boards broke from the impact.

"Fuck! Never again am I doing that," I said with a groan as I set back my twisted ankle and dislocated shoulder. "I hope your ready for the beat down of your life?"

John was breathing heavily and on all fours. His attire was filled with tear marks and showed some parts of his skin which was covered in blood. Despite his condition he stumble back to his feet holding the two swords.

"Bring it on mongrel,"

''Ahhhh!" We both yelled signalling war and charged for each other.

******************************

I wonder where Nick's at? I ask myself as I walked to the stairs,but stopped halfway when I heard things being destroyed downstairs and saw the big the destruction of the railing.

As I was about to jump through the broken railing. The door to my right busted open and Scarface was revealed, before I could react he speared me through the door of the other room using me as a shield and me smashing through it.

He quickly stood up and rushed at me while I was still down. As his foot connected to my side, that same moment I felt something sharp pierce through my flesh. I collided in the wall coughing and holding my side as I landed on the ground,which was bleeding and hurting like crazy buy I ignored the pain and stood on my feet.

"You sure are one tough son of a bitch," Scarface said approaching me.

"And you're a cheating mother fucker," I said angrily eyes glowing, fangs extended along with my claws.

He tried getting a hold of me but I slid between his legs. I got back to my feet quickly and kicked the back of his knee. He cried out as his knee crashed through the board, and the other bent so he was unbalanced, as I walked up to deliver the killing blow to his throat, he elbowed me in the right eye forcing me to ease off of him.

He got up and grabbed me by the neck lifting me off the ground,first Sebastian then this son of a bitch. I thought.

I felt my claws tear through flesh as I clawed him in his throat he released me and clasp both is hands over his throat. Blood was seeping through his fingers. He was gasping before he fell to the ground. I grabbed him by the leg and pulled him across the floor leaving a blood trail. Once on the balcony I threw him off.

"Now that's taken care of. Let's go help my dick of a brother, " I said beginning to walk out the door but suddenly I smelt something. I don't know what but the stench of it was coated with power.

Suddenly I heard aloud thud on the balcony, I hated what I saw. There was a big 11foot, white monstrosity his mouth was split all the way up to it's ears,its teeth's were like spikes,filling evey corner of it's mouth.

It's eyes were glowing fiery orange and its tail had spikes at the end. But what stood out the most was the long scar on it's face.

Holy shit!

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Jack has a big problem in his hands, how will he go on about solving it?

Nick sure as been aggressive lately will his anger be of help or hinder the path he must choose?

What else are the hunters hiding?

Find out on the next chapter please remember to vote and comment hope you like this chapter!!!