The encount

"Wake up! Nick," I shouted shaking my brother's body violently.

"What's your problem?" he asked sitting up sleep still in his eyes.

"Get your ass out off bed! The hunters have found us."

"What!" Nick shouted snapping out of his sleep at last.

"Get the others ready we won't go down without a fight!" He ordered while he stumbled from the bed in a frenzied rush to put on his shirt.

After a while we stood outside we were positioned behind the three Alphas ready to fight.

"Jack didn't you say the hunters were here?" Nick asked.

"Yes I did. What's wrong?" I ask eyes glowing purple.

Sam was right beside me.

" So why the fucking hell do I smell vampires approaching?"

I looked deep into the dark pitched black woods and saw five mean looking bloodsuckers, all male approaching us.

"Mike go get us some stakes from the weapon room, Joe and Wayne go with him!" Nick thundered.

They came back in flash all three loaded with weapons loaded with silver and stakes of a sizes. Been ages since we had vampires for rivals so this came as a surprise to us.

"Finally, " whispered James.
I did not like the look on James face. Something was definitely suspicious.

"Jack! " Nick shouted snapping me out of my thought I shook my head and focus.

"We have a rat among us Nick. I think it might be James."

"Keep it low until this is over." Nick said as he extended his claws and dashed behind a clump of bushes.

The vampires were practically in front of us just a couple meters away.

"Come on guys those vampires ain't going to kick their own asses," Mike said with enthuse.

"Let's get this over with," Jake joined in.

All this time the vampires just stood there looking at me suddenly one stepped forward.

In a flash we heard Mike's bone crack as the vampire hammered him into a tree.

"Aah! Ugh! aaah!" Mike Screamed as I helped him behind a tree.

"Stay here! and don't move," I order and rushed out at the vampire as I aimed a fist to his jaw, I felt a sharp object pierce my side. I fell to the ground in agonizing pain gripping my side.

"Jack!" I heard Samantha screamed I forgot she was even there.

"Sam look out!"Max yelled as one of the vampire grabbed her. At this everyone charged he was forced to let go when an arrow zipped just inches from his head.

"Lucky bastard," Sebastian grimaced.

Nick and Jake were at the lead of all the others, at all times. Suddenly three other vampires jumped in front of Edward, while one stayed behind him, as he walked towards me.

My wound slowly healed.

Edward stooped down laughing, he looked away as Nick let out a loud roar shaking the pebbles on the ground. I quickly extended my claws and slashed him cross his face.

He gets very angry, "Am gonna tear your motherfucking throat prophecy or no prophecy. "

"Am a tear you to shreds and wear your insides like a sweater, you oversize mosquito!"

He jumps at me and gives me a sucker punch to my left cheek just merely missing my nose by a couple inch.

He's mighty fast and experienced.

"How old are you? I'm impressed."

"You haven't seen anything yet young pup," He gloated.

A big ten foot beast with eyes glowing blood red slowly moved towards the battle field.

"You guys are so fucked," i said smirking.

I head butted him right in the nose as he got distracted, he staggered.

By now the beast was burying a vampire in the ground by staking him in the heart with a wooden stake.

Edward fist connected to my ribs ,causing me to gasp for breath. I quickly regained composer and threw a punch at him, he ducked and gave me a powerful uppercut to the chin knocking me to the ground.

"If you come with us, willingly, we'll spare your friends life," he said with confidence.

"Wait! It's me you want? What for?"

He didn't answer and connected his size thirteen boots in my ribs again. I felt them shatter.

"Ahhh! You broke my damn ribs ,you mother fucker !" I screamed through gritted teeth.

"Come! Tie him up!"

"You are gonna die a thousand death before that happens."

"Ra tat ta tata!" The sound of a machine gun rings out in the distance.

We both spun around to the sound. "What the...," Edwards says as I prowled him to the ground and starts raining thumps to his face.

One kick and I go sprawling towards a tree. He's really swift and his reflects are sharp I think to myself.

Suddenly the trunk of a tree came right at him, with the force in which it came, it knocked him back several meters away from me I stood up and saw Sebastian smiling

Impossible I can't believe he's that strong!

He fell to the ground with a crushing blow to the head I rushed over and attacked the vampire. He had the look of terror in his eyes when he felt my hands rested on his shoulder.

As he turned I slashed him across his face and slammed him to the ground ,while on the ground I started slashing his face when I was done I stood over the unrecognizable white blooded figure the other two remaining vampires glared at me angrily.

They grabbed Edwards and tried to escape. Jake and Mike were practically in front as we pursued them.

Upon reaching the center of the woods far away from our hideout we stumbled upon about twenty men and women armed and looking very dangerous.

I gulped as I saw the barrage of weapons they had it varied from glocks, to cross bow, to knifes, not to mention Aks, machine guns and other assault riffles.

*****************************
The vampires stood and looked for a way to escape. They didn't plan for this welcome party.

"Well, Well. Sure feels like ma birthday." John the hunter said.....

__________________________________

A/N:

How's everybody liking my story so far? I hope somebody is.

Thanks to you guys who have started reading please let me know how I can improve the story if you are not enjoying.

PS. Have a great kickass day.