Out of the frying pan...

"So how in Hell's name are we suppose to rescue them if we don't have a damn clue where to look?" Jean asked getting frustrated.

"That's simple Jean, the only way the vampires found us is because we have someone disclosing our information to them. We have a rat among us. Nick disclosed this to me before we got separated," Jake said walking around looking at every body.

Shit! how did that bastard figure it out James puzzled himself as Jake walked pass him.

"So Jake how do we flush this person out?" Sebastian asked standing up and flexing his muscles.

"Wait,wait a minute how accurate is this information!" James blurted out without thinking.

Every one glared at him in suspicion he then realized what he just yelled out without thinking.

Jake walked over pointing his finger in disbelieve.

"Everything's coming together now" Jake said shaking his head.

******
( Jake)

"James go get the weapons with the others!" Jake shouted while fisting a vampire.

The others returned with weapons but James isn't there with them ,a cold chill run downs Jake's spine.

Could they have gotten him? he snaps out of his thought when gunshots went off in the woods.....

****
"You son of a bitch you betrayed us!" Samantha raged

Realizing the reality of the situation he turned to flee as everyone closed in on him. But stops when he see Sebastian blocking the door.

Jake then grabs him by the neck and throws him in the corgner of the room he hit hard and fell to the ground unconscious. He wakes up both hands chained to a metal chair handle he looks around to see everyone staring in disappointment, Sebastian was cracking his knuckles while the others just glared at him.

Mike and his pack stood one side also glaring at James. Suddenly the door burst open and Jake storms over and punches him in the face causing the chair to jerk back.

"Tell us why did betray us like this?" Jake ask fisting him again.

This time he coughed up some blood although he was in pain he just smiled and said nothing .

"We're wasting our time with this asshole," Jean jumped in.

I can't even imagine what Jack is going through and I'm not there with him Samantha said looking down worried.

**********

I crashed in the wall breaking one off my arm.

"Augh! Ahh!" I screamed holding my broken arm.

Rafael just looked at me smiling as I struggled to get back to my feet staggering. I looked over at Nick. He was now beginning to come conscious. I can't keep taking damage like this ,he's just too strong, I made a final attempt to attack him I rushed at him but diverted and was heading straight to Nick. I came to an abrupt stop when I saw Edward standing in front of me.

Shit! I had totally forgotten he was in the room.

"Jack! behind you!" I heard Nick shout fully awake.

I turned in horror to see Rafael fangs closing on my arm I grabbed his head with the other hand and gave him a knee to his nose. I felt his nose crackle at the impact he jumped back holding his nose.

"You fucking dog! You broke my nose!"

"That's what you get you fucking mosquito" I said with a slight grin.

I quickly ceased the opportunity to free Nick. I grabbed Edward and threw him at Rafael and Sarah knocking all three of them down. I quickly slashed through Nick's chains as he landed to the ground he let out a loud roar , which in no doubt be heard outside these wall.

Sarah was slightly shaking her head as she got up with Edward and Rafael I realized Nick staring at her with awe.

"Do you have a plan?" I asked bringing him back to focus on the vampires.

"Yeah, fight like hell and never give up'" he said pumping his fist with confidence.

I smiled and took an attacking position. Nick and I stood back to back as we faced the glaring bloodsuckers. Our life's depending on this battle. We stood there watching our enemies carefully we stood firm as they jumped to attack us.

*****
Jake suddenly looked up from torturing James and looked around at everyone else with shocked.

"Tell me everyone heard that!" Jean said with a smile growing on her face

"We heard it," Mick joined in

"That was Nick's roar for sure, it's faint but its him alright," he said walking up to James. Jean and Samantha jumped up with joy.

"I wouldn't be happy right now," James said with an evil smirk

"Now you decide to talk you bastard!" Sebastian burst out with anger snapping James head back with a kick to his face.

"He's right, although they might be alive we have no idea or where to look or what's happening to them," Jake pointed out.

"Come on James you can help us with that much, you don't want to break Sam's heart do you?" Jean move closer touching his thighs saying this in a sweet tune.

Oh shit I'm so fucked!

"Okay! I'll tell you just stop this" he said with his cheeks red as fire as Samantha looked at him.

Wow that was easier than i thought such a pussy.

She stepped back and let him talk where they were.

"They're at the base north east of here its a dangerous route by night so I advice you go at day".

Like that Shit wasn't obvious.

Jake hit him on the back of his head with an old steel pipe knocking him unconscious. They all gathered weapons as they peered over a map to study the route carefully and made plans of an attack.

"Let's go attack them now!" Jean and Sam shouted excitedly.

"We can't do that as much as we want to. We'll have to attack when they're at their weakest, tomorrow morning! We'll show them no mercy, so rest off and prepare for war."

*******
As Edward aimed a fist at Nick I blocked it. I quickly kicked at his ankles in a sweeping motion knocking his pale ass to the ground. He landed with a force smashing the floor under the impact. Nick was busy fighting Rafael which was dodging Nick fist without effort. Nick caught his hands and started body punching him. Rafael kept wrenching in pain until Nick let him go.

"You mongrel! How dear you lay your filthy hands on me!" he shouted holding his side.

"Well, come do something about it" Nick said.

Suddenly the door burst opened and five other vampires entered the room, and grabbed me. Nick and I tried to fight them off but we failed miserably. They pulled us out the dimly lit room into a brighter lit room. The light bursted into our eyes causing us to close our eyes and opening them again the sun was soon to be seen rising up over the hills. So we were moving rapidly.

What was to become of us?

Where were they
taking us?

Do we have a chance of survival?

Was anyone coming to aid us?

*****

Dashing through the woods, Climbing into trees, Running through rivers our one aim..

To get Nick and Jack... Alive.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please comment this is dedicated to you love you all