The surprise part 2

[This above picture is how Shavanue looks]

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, while others sang and other critters made their sounds. I looked beside me to see Sam's beautiful face. She looked so peaceful and relaxed. I leaned and kiss her forehead.

"Jack," she mumbled in a drowsy but sexy voice.

"Just go back to sleep hun," I said and  kissed her soft lips.

She smiled and closed her eyes sleeping once more. I laid back beside her and wrapped my arms around her.  We lay down feeling bliss and happy. I wished we had nothing to worry about.

Why can't this be?

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

"Fuck! I can't believe those idiots! Lost there spy to those mongrels?" Shavanue said angrily punching the wall smashing it.

"Calm down Shavanue," his sister said after walking in and saw his state.

"How the fuck can I calm down? we've lost our only lead of finding those dogs".

"You don't understand Shannel...."

His sister cut him off before he could finish his sentence. She placed a finger on her chin deep in thought.

"That might work!" she exclaimed leaving Shavanue confused.

"What might work crazy woman?" he finally asked.

"Remember that warlock Rafael captured?" she asked.

"Yes I do. What about him? Wait your going to use him to track that necklace those idiots are so afraid of?" he answered realizing his sister's plan.

"Yes depending on how powerful they say that necklace is it should be giving off some kind of energy. So I'll get to it, see you later," she said as she left the room.

"To think my sister was cable of showing me up. I must be rubbing off on her more than I thought or I'm just losing my touch," he said running his hand through his white silk hair.

I'll see what that weakling of a brother is doing he thought as he walked out the room.

He traveled down the dark hall occasionally stopping when the other vampires bowed to him. He stopped once more when Sasha walked passed him. She did not follow the others action he looked back at her she looked as if her mind was elsewhere.

I wonder whats up with her. He decided to read her mind.

"Nick, I wished I could see you again, even if its one last time,"she thought.

"Hmmm," he said after hearing then a wicked smile formed on his lips. "Look like we have ourselves a traitor."

Sasha turned around when he called her.

"Yes sir?"  She asked walking back to him.

"Who is this Nick,your mind keeps rambling about?" He asked with a smirk as he stepped closer.

Fuck! I can't let him know she thought.

"What can't I know Sasha," he said grabbing her neck and lifting her off her feet.

She struggle to get free but he had a stronger grip as she was about to black out,a wolf with green eyes burst through the window and bit Shavanue's hand. He released his grip from Sasha and the wolf caught her on it's back and ran away.

"You've fucked with the wrong vampire mongrel!" He dashed after the wolf.

In mere minutes he caught up with them. As he stretched out to grab the wolf,  he crashed into Rafael,when he stepped out to see what was going on. The wolf ran faster and jumped through an open window and disappeared in the woods.