Reunited

"Hey Jack get your ass in here!" Nick shouted.

What is it now? I thought.

Sam nodded and we walked in the room where the others were.

"What's so god damn impor....?" I stopped short as I saw Jean and Joe rushing towards me.

What the hell?

I dodge and thumped Joe in the ribs. I exited the room as Jean kick me in the chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I asked angrily while rubbing my chest.

"Your training is long over due," Jake said walking out with the others.

"What about you guys shouldn't you be training too?"

"Don't worry about us. You're the one who hasn't gotten full control over your powers yet," Nick answered.

"Nick go suck your balls man." I said embarrassed as ever. "Showing me up like that." As I was about to walk out Nick said,

"We know you can handle one opponent at a time. Let's see how you do with two."

As if on cue Jean and Joe started attacking again. I extracted my claws and my eyes glowed. Their eyes glowed blue as they rushed at me. Jean tried kicking me in the chest again but I caught her foot and swung her into Joe.

Sebastian appeared out of no where and slammed a kick in my back ribs. I landed on my face.

What the fuck? Which motherfucker did that?

I got up fangs extended, nails extracted even further and my eyes glowed brighter. The whole room started to tremble as I got up.

I rushed at Sebastian and gave him one punch he crashed through the walls and ended up outside. As I fumed the place rumbled more.

"Calm down Jack!" Nick yelled as he tried to maintain his balance by leaning on the wall.

Maya ran in to the room from upstairs and cast a sealing spell on the necklace. It glowed red and hung outside my shirt. The place ceased its shaking but my eyes glowed brighter and I was still staring at the wall Sebastian broke through.

"What the fuck was that Jack?What did you do just now?" Mike asked getting up off the floor.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're still wearing the necklace Jack. I told you if worn by the right person it enhanced their powers. But, don't worry I just casted a sealing spell on the necklace. You need to be careful you are very powerful. Remember you have dangerous powers even without the necklace that's why you need to control it," she replied then stared at me.

"Well thanks," I said walking over to her and touching her shoulder. A wave of reassurance washed over me. It was like I knew I could trust her. But did I want to do that? Or should I?

The shuffle of boards caught my attention and I looked around. Sebastian was walking through the broken wall his shirt full of tear. Maya ran over to help him as he was walking unsteadily.

"Let the training resume!" Nick shouted.

In a flash Sebastian rushed at me like nothing happened to him. "Wha...." Sebastian speared me to the wall before I finished protesting.

"This is what you get for that sucker punching me earlier," he said as he raised his fist and brought it down.

I shifted my head to the right missing a broken nose. His hands smashed through the wall. I kneed him in the stomach. He eased off a bit but charged at me once more. I ducked and kicked his feet knocking him on the ground. He hit the floor hard. I got a kick across my face from Joe's boot. I slid back from the impact. Sebastian was on his feet again.

Crap! Wait! Where's Jean?

I had totally forgotten about her, until I felt something slashed across my back. I jumped forward avoiding it causing any major wound. I looked behind to see Jean smiling and the boys closing the distance.

Okay you guys want to fuck with me? Let's go.

I stood up as they surrounded me. Sebastian was first to attack he fisted after me occasionally  but I dodged his fists. When he fisted at me again I grabbed his outstretched hand and flipped him over my shoulder. I then kicked him across the face with all my might. Knocking him out once he landed flat on his back. Jean tried slashing me across my chest but I managed to evade her by stepping back.

Wow! I guess they didn't call her Speedster' for nothing. I thought just missing the slashing of my throat.

My eyes widen with horror, when I saw Joe dipped his claws in some silver liquid.

What? Are they for real? They sure as hell mean business man?

Same time Jean took the opportunity and slashed me across my face.

"Ahh! What the fucks wrong with you Jean!" I shouted in pain and covered my face. I could hear Joe walking over to us.

"Sorry Jack, but the enemy will use any means necessary, " Jean said with a smile growing on her face.

"Focus! Jack!" Nick bellowed holding on to the back of an empty chair too tightly causing it to dent.

I looked at her my eyes glowed even brighter. I guess it must have been like staring at a blub. I stood up again. Joe attacked me by sweeping after me with his claws. I dodged quickly and grabbed both his hands. I bent back his hands until I heard a snapping sound.

Joe cried in agonizing pain which I silence by  slamming his head against the ground knocking him out. Suddenly I felt a strong pull at my back. My feet lifted off the ground. I looked down to see Maya mumbling and everybody staring. I roared loudly. I could feel my nails extending further, fangs growing longer and my small frame heightening. I saw fear in everyone's eyes as she lost focus I fell to the ground. A 12 feet beast.

I glared at Maya then Jean.

"I don't know which of you two bitches I should skin alive first!" I thundered.

"Jack?" Nick asked sounding worried.

What was up with him?

"What! Are you a Doctor now Nick?" I asked angrily. "Why do I sound like this?

"You're a FUCKING 12 feet beast Jack!" Sam screamed finally finding her voice after so long.

"A What? Thats totally Awesome!" I said smirking.

"Please don't do that,"Nick said while laughing. "You look like you're in pain man".

"Like seriously Nick!
He's that huge and you find time to joke?" Sebastian asked amused.

I started to shrink back to my original size. I realized the more angry I got the more powerful I became and the more focused and calm I got then I could manage my powers. Let's hope it remains that simple in future.

Suddenly a door went crash and a green eyed wolf and freaking vampire stormed in.

____________________________________

Hope you guys enjoying the chapters this far.

Thanks for the votes and for reading.