The Surprise Part 0ne☝

[Picture of Maya above].

After I explained my plan of making Maya talk Sebastian and I went to meet the others. We walked in the living room, everyone was present.

"So you sure this is going to work Jack?" Mike asked uncertain.

"Oh, come on this plan is golden, and by the way she acted in my room it shouldn't take long. Even for a block head like Sebastian here."

"What'd you call me? Man suck my dick am out of here," Sebastian blurted out.

"Can you two stop bickering like children?" Jake asked slapping both of us on the head.

"So Jack how was she acting in your room?" Sam asked.

Crap! I shouldn't have said that out loud.

"She was acting all shy around me when she thought I was watching her. Its logical my plan will work, " I said noticing Sam getting up set. I walked over and hugged her from back. "Wear sumn sexier than you normally wear. Wait am not sure am a be able to be near you then. I will definitely explode." I whispered in her ear and nipped her earlobes.

Sam giggled and gave me a playful elbow to the stomach.

I pretended to be injured and Sam touched me and said, " Later I kiss that boo boo for you OK baby?"

"Okay baby with the boo boo let's go." Nick said tearing up with laughter. "Now serious matters! Since that's settled everyone prepare for the plan to be in action tomorrow," Nick said and they left.

The next morning we sent Sebastian in to begin the plan a wire was place on him to hear what was taking place and a small hidden camera. He froze as he stepped in the room.

"Here goes nothing," he said and resumed walking.

He walked over to Maya and gently tapped her shoulder. She mumbled some words and drifted back to sleep. This time he quietly and stealthily tried to move the hair from her face hitching it behind her ears. She opened her beautiful green eyes slowly. She jolted straight up when she saw Sebastian staring at her.

"what the hell do you think you are doing?" She screamed.

"I only wanted to offer you some breakfast. "

"Oh, thank you."

"Don't mention it."

As he handed her the plates she watched him watching her devouring the egg and cheese omelet. As the melted cheese ran down the side of her lips she use the tip of her tongue to wipe it clean.

Sebastian felt a stirring in his pants. What the hell? The seduced has become the seducer.

"That little witch, who would of thought she knew how to turn on a man," I said knowing Sebastian would of heard me.

"Don't give in to her temptation Sebastian," Sam said while pulling my ear. "Forget it men are just too damn gullible for the female anatomy."

"Oww! Come on Sam cut it out" I said winching in pain. "Are you saying am gullible too?"

"Stop making this about you Jack," she said stressing my name.

"Guys quit shouting in my damn ears! Jeez," Sebastian growled.

"I'm sorry," they said simultaneously then looked at each other. What started as an innocent smile ended in a hot make up session.

Tongues twirl and swirl, fight and demanded to be dominant. After a while they started moaning, groaning rubbing and touching each other. They stopped as their lungs burnt from the lack of oxygen. They both had to sit down and adjust their clothes.