James past revealed

"James wake up!"somebody called my name while slapping my face.

Suddenly cold water splashed against my body soaking my clothes. I woke up gasping for air as another pan of water hit my skin. I shook my head trying to focus and ignore the biting cold water. As I looked around I saw hunters standing around me with weapons aimed at me. My eyes filled with fear.

My wounds were still not completely healed,  my hands were chained to the ceiling which was laced with gasoline. Suddenly the door opened and the hunters gave way to John as he walked over to me  A smile grew on his face when he saw the wretched state I was in.

"Its been a long time hasn't it James?" he said as his smile grew wider.

I thought I could sell them out but its impossible not after what Mike and Jake did for me. 

"Hey!'' He shouted to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Where did you go awhile ago?" he asked.

"Probably saw his death," Scarface said angrily and grinning like joker.

What the fuck was so funny?

All this time I stayed quiet and rolled my eyes at the idiots. I   refuse to say anything. I remembered when I used to hunt the supernatural that is until the day I became a supernatural myself.

Sigh.

We were weeks away from base we had to pull our injured with us. Our goal was to hunt and kill an Alpha who had been killing innocent people in a town southeast of us. John and I were up front leading the others. I was second in command; if anything was to happen to John.

"Hey when can we take a break?" a man name Michael soon to be known as scar face asked.

"Just a bit further! We will rest soon," I answered and stopped in my tracks irritated and frustrated at his laziness.

Suddenly John held up his hand signalling us to stop. Every one stopped abruptly and gripped their weapons. Only our injured laid still. I stepped up quietly and stood beside John, I looked down to see two big foot prints stamped into the muddy ground.  Trees of all size blocked our path.

"We're close, be ready for anything,"John said with an evil smirk.

This guy is mentally ill he is giving me a reason to want to  quit the hunters clan. Something so freaking huge made these damn marks and he's smiling as if he was invited for a day in a spa.

As we proceeded I caught a quick glimpse of  a huge black figure moving quickly to get away. I said nothing as I realized John noticed it too. He signalled us to circle the beast. We engaged in pairs, and we move silently through the woods. It was Michael and I who paired up and hid behind a fallen tree. We heard heavy breathing only to realize the alpha was just inches in front of us. I slowly raised my head to get a good look at it.

The beast was currently snapping the head off an unfortunate soul. I gasped as I saw the beast threw the person head into its mouth.

Michael must have seen my reaction and looked up to see what happened. He too stared in horror as we ducked when the beast looked around. I shook my head signaling Michael to get ready to open fire. We gripped our guns as I count down

1.......2.......3!!! We raised from our hiding place and aimed our shot guns in the beast direction.We stood there motionless as a tree trunk came sweeping towards us I snapped out of my shock and pulled Michael down as I ducked. The trunk flew straight over us and crashed into another tree tearing it down.