Sweet taste of freedom

Upon reaching a big heavy metal door the vampires stopped and opened it. Inside a bulb dangled from the ceiling providing a small source of lighting. The room was small and had a small bed. They shoved us in and bolted the door .

"Nick tell me something why were you were eyeballing that vampire chick earlier?" I asked while searching for a way to escape, whether it be the door or the tiny window.

"Like seriously Jack? Did you see that ass? Looked like the staircase to Paradise. Not to mention her hips and legs they seem to not have an end bro," he said sitting on the bed.

"No fucking way I don't want a vampire as a sister in law," I said with a grin walking towards him.

"Slow down kid don't think because I like her I'd marry her,"

The room fell silent for a while .

"You think the others are alright?" I asked thinking of my beloved Samantha now that was a woman. I miss feeling her all soft and warm squirming under my lips and touch....

"Jack!"

"Huh!"

"Where did you go man?"

"Whats up?" I said feeling my face go warm. If only he knew.

"What do you think the others are up to?"

"Sure hope they are doing better than us."

"Yow! That roar earlier was savaged I thought they had injected you with some drugs  and you were about to burst out sumn new and fierce yo."

"Yeah? You think the others heard? He asked grinning sheepishly.

"Wait a minute that's why you did that?" I asked grinning away .

Suddenly the door burst open and Rafael walked in furious.

What's his prob now?

We got up  ready for his attack but he just glared at us and whistled signalling some of the guards positioned outside the door.

"Are you guy's stupid? Why did you put them in the same room?What if they try to escape although that's near to impossible," he lashed out at them as they entered the room.

"But master we got the order from your brother and sister" one of the guard replied.

Rafael kept quiet for a minute and began speaking again .

Suddenly a man and woman stepped inside both looking like they were a part of WWE activities.

Damn the party is just about to start.

*************

Jake and Mike were leading the others through thick shrubs.

"Jake you sure we should have left James unguarded?" Mike asked looking back.

"Don't worry about it, I left a view traps just to make him stay put," he answered smiling remembering the traps he set.

There was a nice tree trunk tied and waiting patiently for him to pull the door so it can knock his ass back in. An bow and arrow attached to branches was neatly placed under a pile of bushes some meters away, ready to send an arrow laced with silver  through him hampering him in his tracks. Several other gifts were place along the way just for James.

Suddenly Mike shove Jake to the side.

"What the?.......... He stopped short when he saw Mike pointing down .

There lay a mine just few inches in front, where Jake was going to stand. After a while they discovered they had wandered into a mine field.

"What now Jake?" Sam asked

Shit! I never knew they would go through such extent to keep us out, Jake thought.

"Jake!" she shouted at him snapping him back into reality

"We'll have to go through, we can't waste time looking for another way around. I'm sure Nick and Jack are waiting on us," he said with hope in his voice.

"So what are we waiting around for? A bloody invitation?" Sebastian shouted marching ahead while dragging the bags with the weapons behind him.

As he placed his foot down there was a clicking sound everyone looked at him, luckily with his incredible speed Jake pushed him off the mine and threw it in the air.

Boom!

The explosion sounded throughout the woods leaving a small puff of white smoke in the air.

"That was fucking crazy that could've killed me," he said looking up at the smoke.

" Wow! You don't say," Sam said pretty shaken up.

"That's right you fucking imbecile! So look where your placing your big size twenty feet. I don't want all this niceness  to go up in pieces!" Jean shouted angrily.

"Let's keep going I believe they know we are here!" Mike ordered.

**********
"What was that?" Rafael asked.

"Master it seems like someone fell into our trap," one of the guards answered smiling.

What could this trap be? Were these intruders our pack or the hunters?

_________________________________

Hey hey so sorry if I took long to get to this but school is restarting.

Hope you enjoy this.