Fun and games before

I ducked as a hunter swung an axe over my head. I slashed his ankle causing him lose balance and hit the floor head first I stood over the his unconscious body looking at him pitifully.

"Who in the hell invited you to the party," I said to aloud.

Suddenly I heard a gun cranking up behind me. I froze for a minute before tilting my head to look at the person first thing greeted me was prefect lined pearly teeth it belonged to no other than the woman hunter.

I really am fucked aren't I? I thought to myself as I clenched my fist

💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂

After showering with Sasha i went to see what the others were up to .I walked over to the door while Sasha was taking a quick nap

I guess when your half human and half vamp not much change but body complection ,speed strength and given the gift of immortality. As I opened the door I heard footstep retreating in the hallway to where the others were.

I tell you that brother of mine is a real piece of shit I thought and walked to meet the others.

I arrived in the other room only to see the table lined with exquisite food making my taste bud do hand stands.

We all soon took our seats with the exception of Sasha joining us. Occasionally I caught her staring at me and I gave her a smile, she turned away blushing intensely.

******************************

Sasha was constantly staring at Nick and blushed when he caught her in the act.

This is the best family I could have wished for I thought as I watched everyone has they laughed and talked.

I froze when I heard numerous guns loading outside I'm sure everyone heard it as well. Because we all dived to the ground when the windows exploded and smoke bomb flooded every room.

The front door exploded and flew off its hinges and people in black pullovers stormed in they had on night vision goggles and guns shining a red light scanning the walls and rooms they spilt up to cover more ground. A hunter walked in the room we were currently in and started looking around.

I let out a low growl causing him to look back , but seeing no one he faced forward once more. Soon after more hunters walked in the dinning room shining little red light all about.

"Clear!" One of the hunter said after scanning the entire room they probably shouldn't have blasted the place with smoke bombs.

As they began to leave the room one of them stop and look back. He was constantly hearing scratching sounds on the wooden oak floor two other hunters came to see what was up.

"Fuuck fire!" The one who was there earlier screamed and him and the other two started shooting when they saw purple,red, green and blue eyes glowing side by side in the smoke.

The other hunters were coming up with nothing in the other rooms as the head downstairs. They stopped at the door when three of their men crashed through the wall.

"You fuckers sure as hell pick the wrong pack to mess with," Nick said walking out of the wall eyes glowing dragging an unconscious hunter behind him.