Every man for themselves

I looked around with terror rushing through my veins realizing that we were trapped.

"Nick how are we gonna get out of this one?"

"Let's just see how this all plays out first," he said giving a half smile.

Only Jake's pack members were fully present, Mike's pack members were not back as yet. A glimmer of hope now pulse through me.

"What do we do with them now?" Scarface asked smirking evilly.

"Well, I'll pick up on where I left off," John said and hammered me on the back of my head with the back of his gun.

I fell to the ground face first while the other hunters laughed.

I got up my head felt like it was shattered, my ears rung. How i managed it i didn't know. I faced forward folding my fist as the pain surge through me. He didn't even flinch at the sight of this.

"Move!" he barked at me shoving me forward toward a wooden cabinet.

I looked back at Nick and the others they were in the same predicament as the hunters hustled us to different cabinets.

"Grenade!"we all heard someone yelled

As it hit the ground the woods exploded with white smoke. I quickly took the chance and ran off into the smoke .I had to fight my way through the smoke having no way of knowing where I was going suddenly I bumped into a figure knocking me to the ground.

"Is that you bro?"the person asked.

I jumped to my feet and shouted with glee "Nick!" and wrap my arms around him.

"Hey cut that out!"he said pulling out off my hug. "We're still in danger!"

"What now?"I asked realizing this.

"We run like hell,"he said pulling me deeper in the smoke.

After a while we stopped running we were a good distance away from the cloud of smoke I stooped over gasping for breath.

Nick was perfectly composed he then began looking around him he stopped when I touched him on his shoulder. We looked at each other relieved then he started laughing. I could not help but laugh along with him , but we ceased and began looking for a next path to head back to the others.

I've always enjoyed the surge of adrenaline that always come with being around Nick. Trouble had a way of always finding him.

"You think they,'re alright?" I asked breaking the silence.

"They will be,plus they have Mike and Jake with them and even if they aren't, .......hey let's not think about that right now," and the silence resumed.

While we continued on our path the scent of our hideout became clear as we drew closer. A feeling of bittersweetness pulsed through my veins. I heard a loud thud. I turned to see Nick on the ground unconscious and Edward standing over him.

What the fuck! How the hell did they find us and when did he arrive?

I rushed at him but fell to the ground due to a blow I received to the head.

Why the motherfucking hell were these people making target practice at my head? After this is over I think I will indeed need to do a CT-Scan. I try to get back to my feet but Edward boot ceased that action knocking me unconsciously.

"You'll join us even if we have to force you," I heard Edward say as I drift into the darkness.

I was awaken by the screams of my brother. I took a moment to look around the room. A flood of white lights hit me as my eyes adjusted making my head ache like a son of a bitch. I felt I was hit to the head by a bullet train.