💂All hell break loose💂

"Let's go skin those motherfucking dogs and make drums from their skins!" Shavanue ground out.

"Get Cedric to see if he has a location on them or even close proximity. Those two bitches are going to wish they were never born," he continued.

"We tried that already, Shavanue. He said, it'll take a bit of time, because he senses a stronger barrier has been placed. He can't tell where, or how close," Shannel said looking at her brothers tattered clothes.

"What the hell happened?" she asked laughing.

Shavanue raised an eyebrow and said, " Like fucking seriously? You find this shit funny?"

"Come on bro, it could be worse.  And Hell Yes! I have to find it funny. I've never seen you like this. Ever."

"That lil witch is stronger than we think. Lil twerp had the whole roof crumbling on me before I could wink."

"Damn Shav. We really can't afford to underestimate anybody now. I mean those dogs are bad enough but with those motherfucking humans. We got ourselves sumn fierce coming up on us."

"Don't worry sis when the war is over, we'll be the only ones standing, " he said and embraced her in a hug.

"Confident much?" She asked   burying her head in his chest.

"Just say, I have something our enemies doesn't, " he said with a chuckle and pulled away from the embrace.

"Whats that?" She asked creasing her brows.

"In due time sis," he answered.

"OK, then," she retorted rolling he eyes. "Enough about the war  Was the ancient betha strong as the prophecy stated?" she asked not wasting anytime.

"Um. There was something about him. I just can't put my finger on it yet. His strength now? I have no clue. That witch stopped me from testing him," he said putting thorough thought into it.

"Well, we'll find out soon enough, when Cedric finds them," Shannel added.

"Bro I gotta go. And stop fucking bully Rafael. It was an accident. He didn't mean to let the dog get away."

"Augh! I'll give him one more chance to get his shit together. But if he screws up once more not even God can help him," he said to her as she left the room.

I swear she can be commanding at times he thought and walked out on the balcony. What are big sisters for anyway. I love her world without end. After our mom died she became my little tower of strength. She means the world to me.

The sun was just raising up out of the darkness.

"Those dogs won't escape me again. I'll make sure of it," Shavanue said to himself.

******************************

"John.....!James he's....! Escaped!" said one of the hunters exhausted after the long running.

"Don't be ridiculous! With those wounds? Someone must have helped him," John said calmly as he took up a device.

"That's why I implanted a tracking device in him. He'll lead us straight to the pack," he continued.

He turned on the device and a blue dot appeared on the screen with the landscape of the woods. As he touched the screen to get a better look at the location where James was the device exploded blasting John out of his chair and onto his back.

"What the fuck just happened?" scar face asked removing his hand from his eyes.

Surprisingly after what took place John had a big smile plastered on his face.