Unsuspected Alliance

"What! Hunters sure as hell like to slaughter our.. I meant my kind as I don't know what in hells name you are.  You seem to be a  supernatural and they sure as hell don't mind it!" I said angrily to the beast realizing it was Scarface.

"Don't you dare label me as a supernatural. I am something far  superior. Don't you dare!"  Scarface said walking over to me. Every step he took the floor screamed in agony under his feet.

"Fuck that shit! I can whoop your ass with my hands tied behind my back. You are only superior in chatting shit man," I said taking a fighting stance.

"Let's see you do that shall we?" He asked.

He opened his mouth and a purple sticky, slime of some sort bounded my hands together.

"Ahh! Yuck! What the fuck's this?" I screamed trying to break my hands out of it.

I was answered with a kick to the face sending me through the wall into the room I was in previously. I groaned as I slowly got to my feet,the female I knocked out was beginning to get up but the other three were still out cold,once on her feet she looked around then she came face to face with me.

Crap I really do have the worst of luck?

The roaring of Scarface brought me to face the wall I broke through. He was smashing down the rest of the wall to get through to me. The goo was still on my hands, the woman looked shock for a bit,but regained composure and went by the beast's side.

"Michael you know you shouldn't have transformed unless an order came from John," she said before glaring at me.

"John can go fuck himself for all I care,I don't even know why I stayed loyal to him so long,"

"Can't you guys shut uup! It seems you have issue's with John everyone does,but can you discuss it another time," I said annoyed at the fact they were ignoring my presence.

The female chuckled before replying "since you want to die so badly we can assist you with that,"

"There is no we,you stay out of this Katie," Michael said before charging at me.

It was right on time too I had finally gotten the slime off my hands. I jumped out of the way causing him to charge in the closet and got his head stuck between it,seeing this as a once in a life opportunity I went for it,I jumped on his back sinking my claws in his shoulders.

He violently pulled his head out the closet and tried to get me off his back,but I sunked me claws deeper causing him to howl in pain and blood splashing on my clothes and in my face. But he was still trashing about like an out of control bull who saw red.

"Stay still you son of a bitch!" I ordered before sinking my claws in throat then went for his eyes. Which gained more cries of pain and more blood. As a last resort he charged towards the wall then turned his back to it,I heard my bones snap once I made contact with the wall causing me to release my grip.

He eased off me and began covering his face while I try to get back me feet but failed and landed back on the wall which put me in a sitting position.

"You are so fucked when my eyes are healed!" Scarface yelled in anger.

Suddenly I caught a glimpse of a black shadow zoom pass the window then a next.

Holy shit please don't tell me that's what I think it is.

A figure in a black coat landed outside on the balcony,with long fangs and red eyes not one of an alpha,Katie had already evacuated leaving me and Michael to face this treat.

I finally got back on my feet but I stopped that action when I saw a huge shadow coming down on my head,I looked up to see Scarface claws coming down on my head. The figure sprung into action in the blink of an eye scarface flew through the wall,the scent was all to clear a vampire and not just any vampire it was Shavanue.

I got in a battle stance while he still face the door Scarface crashed then he faced me smiling.

"Is that any way to greet someone who saved your ass," he said still wearing a smile.

"Your right," I said dropping my hands to my side.

"Now that's bette..."

My knee connected in his chin and after,I slammed his head in the wall cracking it form the impact earning a groan from him. I pulled his head out from the wall and looked at his blooded face.

"Sooo who's the greeting I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," I said smiling.

He got out off my grip by using his incredible speed.

"You have some nerve you fucking mongrel!!!"  He shouted angrily while his face began to heal.

Suddenly Scarface charged in roar loudly.

"I've had enough of you!" both me and Shavanue said in unison and fist him back through the door.

"You aren't welcome here,so lea.."

I block the upper cut he threw at my chin,but I was lifted off the ground slightly. That allowing his other fist to plow into my stomach sending me flying through the air crashing into the wall.

I guess he's not in command for nothing I thought as I coughed up some blood.

"This is what's going to happen dog,I'll help you with your current problem. But after we help you and the humans are all dead the temporary truse is over and I'll personally have your head,do we have a deal?" He said stretching out his hand.

There was a moment of silence except the screaming in the other rooms and ransacking noise coming from downstairs.

The nerve of this mosquito.... But we could use some extra hands. The others are going to be furious with me.

"F.... Fine," I said before grabbing his outstretched hand.

"Good,now everyone let's have some fun!" He shouted after shaking my hand.

The windows exploded as lots and lots of vampire stormed through them and spread out throughout the building.

Now the real battle commence.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Sorry for publishing so late exams just finish.

I wanted this chapter published  yesterday but could not.

Hope you enjoy this chapter feel free to comment