The Hataclaps

This has to be the judgement I've long heard was to come upon us.

As the place got darker, you could take a knife and cut a piece of the darkness.

Everyone stumbled through the harsh thick shrubs while the darkness hugged them.

We finally got out and an eclipse chose to occur just that moment. How lucky are we.

As we heard the heavy footstep closing the gap behind us we ventured deeper into the darkness. Sam clutched unto my hands refusing to leave my side.

"Stop!" Jake shouted at us.

"What now Jake? We can't wait for them to catch us," Jean said looking back.

"I have a plan," he said smirking evilly.

We all understood Jake plan and did as we were told. As we made the finishing touch to his plan a vampire came into view  charging at us. We jumped back and watch as the vampire got closer. Suddenly there was a clicking sound then we saw a bright light.

I took a quick look at our surroundings and made a quick log to memory on which path to take.

We then covered our eyes as the vampire was sent sailing in the sky then turned to white dust.

"Who knew these mine field would come in handy?" Sebastian said staring at the sky.

This was the fate that awaited  some of his friends. When the next vampire came into view charging like his friend I gave him a salute when he turned to dust.

We hit the ground when some vampires came into view  Sebastian gave a sigh and threw a flash bomb where they were. They screech in pain then turned to dust.

"Well I give you this they sure know how to party," Nick said getting up and dusting off his clothes.

We followed soon we began to take our leave again, this time I was leading and directing them.

After a while the footsteps ceased.

"Look like they gave up," Mike said listening carefully.

"The eclipse is still young they might still be out here," Jake said walking past him.

"But how would we know if they block us from picking up on their scents or movement by using warlocks spells," Wayne said.

"Listen up guys," Jean said worryingly.

"Take cover!" I shouted diving on top of Sam.

Within seconds the woods lit up with a bright light as gunshots were fired. Immediately after that arrows flew over us. One zipped close by Nicks head and one impaled me in the leg.

The pain was excruciating but I had to keep quiet. Sam slowly grabbed it and pulled it out kissing me to distract me from screaming in agony. The woods fell silent again.

"These guys are getting on my last nerve!" Joe said angrily

"I thought I was the only one feeling that way" Max joined in.

"Could you please shout a lil louder you two?" Sam said sarcastically obviously very angry from the cat and mouse games that were being played.

"Everybody shut up and listen!" Mike shouted.

"You think they're dead John?" We heard Scar face voice boomed.

"Those dogs are a lot smarter than that, spread out and surround them. We don't want them escaping like last time," he ordered.

With that we heard leaves rustled as they closed in on us. The eclipse seemed to be working in our favour now as the darkness thinned somewhat and all the smoke and dust settled.