Chapter 6

"What?"

"Yep."

Sky was in shock. He stared at Jason his eyes wide. "You're kidding me, right?" he asked.

"Nope. Well, we can't be sure yet. I think there's someone who can be sure though," Ty muttered.

"Who?"

"He goes by the name 'Seto'." Mitch said.

Everything in the room came to a screeching halt as everyone turned to him.

"You're awake!" Jerome yelled as he pulled Mitch into a hug.

"Ow, ow." Mitch quietly said, trying to push Jerome away. Jerome quickly let go.

"This 'Seto' person. How does he know?" Sky asked.

"Let's just say he does a lot of research. No one knows where he is though," Mitch explained.

"I might know," Ty said.

"Where?" Everyone asked.

"How about this. We'll head out whenever Mitch gets better. We should let him get his rest." Quentin suggested.

"When did you start making the plans?" Ty asked.

"Let's not get into a fight here." Ian said as he dragged Ty out of the room. Sky sighed and left the hospital.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Two weeks later, everyone met by Ty's house. Only Aphmau wasn't there. She was still in critical condition. Sky tapped his foot impatiently as they waited for Mitch and Jerome who still hadn't arrived yet.

"Where are they?" Jason sighed.

"Well, Mitch was in the hospital. He could still be a little injured." Barney said.

"I'm not deaf!" Everyone turned to see Mitch and Jerome walking down the street towards them. Well, Mitch was limping.

"You good walking, Mitch? Also, you got your arm cut badly." Ross asked.

"I'm fine." Mitch replied as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Ok, now that we're all here, let's go." Ty said.

They followed Ty through the empty streets. Sky looked around and sighed. Everyone was probably mourning the deaths from Craft Mob Academy.

Ty made a quick turn into an alleyway. "Hurry up. I don't want us to get caught." He whispered as he knelt down. Sky watched as he silently opened a trapdoor and jumped down. "Come on!" Ty whisper-yelled.

Hesitantly, Sky jumped in.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It wasn't a sewer down there. The floor was a dark oak wood, the walls stone. "Yep. He was definitely here." Ty muttered.

"Was?" Sky asked.

"Seto moves around a lot. For all I know he could be in a different country. This was the last place Ty saw him." Mitch explained.

The group walked through the hall silently. "What is Seto like?" Jin asked.

"Quiet, smart as hell, and mysterious." Ty said.

Eventually, they came to the end of the hall. There was a large room with many bookshelves and strange tables. At the back of the room was a figure surrounded by purple light. "Who's there?" The figure asked.

"It's Ty. I have a few friends as well." Ty said as he stepped forwards.

"I sense Herobrine." The figure muttered.

"That's my friend here." Ty told him.

The figure turned around. He had brown hair, a white headband, and his purple cloak covered his body. "Very well. It seem that you do have more friends. I'm Seto. Nice to meet you."

-------------

A/N:

I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPPY DONE. Sorry for the late chapter.