Chapter 7

Sky stared at Seto. It was like he was from the past. His purple cloak, the gloves, everything screamed mystical to Sky. "So, uh, you're Seto?" Barney asked.

"I just said that my name is Seto."

Ok, add some sarcasm to that.

"Now, like I said before, I sense Herobrine. And I assume that is what you are here for." Seto said.

"Yeah." Sky muttered.

"Sky, that's your name? Correct?" Seto asked.

Sky nodded.

Seto walked over to one of the multiple bookshelves. Scanning it briefly, he pulled out a book and flipped through it. "If I'm not mistaken, this happened in an alley," Seto said.

"How'd you know?" Sky asked.

"I heard everything." Seto replied.

Seto looked at Sky's eyes. "What color were your eyes before?" He asked.

"Brown. And what do you mean by before?" Sky said.

Seto muttered something and waved his hands. Next thing Sky knew, there was a mirror in front of him. Seto was right. His eyes were yellow. "W-what?!" Sky yelled.

Seto waved his hand again and the panel vanished. "I never lie."

Sky was lost in thought. How did this happen to me?! He thought. It couldn't have been because of squid idiot making him blind, it couldn't have been because of that shadow thing, so what was it?

His thoughts were cut off by Jin putting a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, Seto told us to follow him." Jin said.

Sky blinked, then nodded. The two ran to catch up with the others.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Everyone sat around a large circle table. "If you live alone, why do you have this?" Jerome asked.

"I just do." Seto replied.

"Ok, so why'd you bring us here?" Mitch questioned.

"I wanted to explain some things," the sorcerer said.

"About Sky, isn't it." Ty assumed.

Seto nodded.

"Sky, now that Herobrine is your Mob God, you shouldn't let anyone find out. Well, everyone in this room is an exception," Seto said.

"What about Aphmau? She's the Angel Irene," Ross asked.

Seto went quiet for a minute, then said, "Ok."

Suddenly, Mitch slammed his hand on the table. "Seto, at Craft Mob Academy, there was this shadow thing that almost killed Aphmau. That's how Sky found out that his Mob God was Herobrine. But about the shadow thing, what was that?"

Seto narrowed his eyes. "Shadow thing?"

Everyone nodded.

"That shadow thing you saw, that's the exact thing I was going to warn you about. And you're saying that Sky unleashed his powers on him?" Seto asked.

"Yeah." Ty replied.

The sorcerer sighed. This was bad. Extremely bad. "The shadow thing. He's called Null."

Seto used his magic to have a book fly onto the table. A picture was in the book. "This is Null."

(A/N: PRETEND ITS IN A BOOK)

"Yep. Damn accurate," Quentin said.

"His eyes are like Herobrine's." Ian pointed out.

"Yes. The reason for that is he tries to pose Herobrine as an enemy. It doesn't state why, but I'll find out eventually," Seto said.

"Uh, is now a good time Seto? To tell him about Jason and me?" Ty asked.

Seto paused, then slowly nodded. Sky looked at Ty and Jason confused. "Ready?" Jason asked.

Ty smiled. There was a flash of light that made everyone cover their eyes and a small shockwave that blew everyone a few steps back. Sky nearly lost his balance and the light vanished. Ty and Jason were standing there, only they looked slightly different.

Ty's hands now had claws and black scales were going up most of his arm, his eyes were glowing purple, he had a purple and black dragon tail, and purple, black and gray dragon wings.

Meanwhile, Jason's arms were black, his eyes glowing white, a black spine and ribcage around him, and two wither skulls floating above his shoulders.

"Y-your Mob Gods are the Ender Dragon and the Wither?!" Sky exclaimed.

Ty smirked and nodded. Suddenly, the lights went out.

"Wha-"

"What's going on?"

"I can't see anything."

The room plunged into chaos and confusion at the sudden darkness.

"Mitch create some light!" Jerome yelled.

As Mitch conjured a large flame, Sky heard struggling noises. "H-hey! Let go!" He heard Jin yell.

"Sky! He-" Ross.

"Mitch the flame!" Jerome said, his voice growing louder. With a loud whoosh, the flame lit up the room. As Sky looked around, he noticed that a few people were missing. Specifically, Ross, Jin, and Barney. "G-guys?" Sky asked.

A deep laughing filled the room, and everything went black.

-------------

A/N:

Ok, sorry for the long wait. Ran out of ideas for a few days. Also, this is the final Hybrid Gods update before I start school. Which means that updates will be slow. Now gotta go find my freaking supply list before my mom gets mad.