Chapter 24

Quick A/N:

All of these scenes are happening at the same time.

-------------

Ross went straight for Ian and Quentin. Ian pointed at Ross and the wolf barked happily before running towards Ross. "What the hell are you doing, idiot?! That wolf isn't going to do shit!" Quentin said.

"Ah, you'll see," Ian replied.

As the wolf was kicked away, Ian gave Quentin a look that said Don't worry. I got this.

Quentin shot Ross with a water beam that knocked him back a bit. Ross quickly recovered and kicked Quentin in the chest, knocking him down. Ian pulled out a dagger and tackled Ross. The two had a short wrestling match before Ross gained the upper hand by whacking Ian in the nose.

While Ian reached for his nose, Ross sat on top of Ian and created a shadow spike in his hand. "Ian!" Quentin yelled as he started running towards the two. However, the wolf got there first. Its eyes glowing red, the wolf bit Ross on the arm, causing the man to scream and fall off of Ian. The shark holder quickly helped his friend up and watched the bloody scene going on in front of them.

The wolf was close to tearing Ross's arm off and Ian wasn't going to do anything about it. Suddenly, Seto crashed next to the two. He jumped up and glanced at Ross and the wolf.

"Don't hurt them too badly! Their injuries won't heal once they're free. Just knock them out and immobilize them somehow!" He yelled before dashing towards Aphmau again.

Quentin suddenly heard a scream. He turned to see Mitch shooting a rage of fire at Jin. Quickly, he shot water in the form of a box around Jin, turning the water to stone. Mitch shot a glare at him before running to Jerome.

Ian sighed. He whistled and the wolf quickly scampered back to Ian. Quentin winced at the damage. Ross's left arm was badly mauled and he appeared to be out due to the blood loss. "Now, how the hell are we going to keep him still?" Ian asked.

Quentin looked around at all of the rubble. "Lift some building pieces onto his limbs. Maybe that'll keep him still," he said.

As the two walked over to a large piece, Quentin looked at Ian's nose which was clearly broken. "Dude, your nose."

"Oh."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Jin slowly walked in front of Mitch and Jerome. The two glanced at each other. Then glared at the enemy in front of them. Jerome ran towards Jin while Mitch created two fireballs. Jerome slashed at Jin's chest but missed. A shadow blade appeared from under Jin's sleeve. "Duck!" Mitch yelled as he shot one of his fireballs.

Jerome did as Mitch said and the fireball hit Jin in the stomach. You'd expect the flames to make Jin a human torch, but these flames were special. When Jin was hit by the fireball, his stomach was only burned. He fell to the ground clutching his stomach and Jerome ran back next to Mitch.

"Uh, how severe was the burn?" Jerome asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it should keep him down for a wh-" Mitch was cut off by Jin standing back up.

"Or not."

This time, Jin ran towards Mitch but at the last second, hit Jerome instead. The blade ripped a wound into Jerome's side and he collapsed to the ground. "Jerome!" Mitch yelled.

Jin turned to Mitch next, wiping the blood off of the blade. Mitch stared at Jerome who had coughed out some blood. As Jin ran towards the Blaze, Mitch let out a battle-cry and unleashed all of his power towards Jin. There was a steaming noise and once the flames stopped, Mitch saw a stone brick in front of him. He looked at Quentin who was staring at him. Mitch glared at him which read, You should've let me kill him.