Epilogue

11 months later...

It had been nearly a year since Sky had vanished. A quarter of the city was destroyed, but it was repaired within a few months. Null only took a few Mob Gods resulting in a few causalities. But at least most of the city wasn't dead. Now, to our surviving characters and their current status.

Ian and Quentin went back to attending Craft Mob Academy with Ian taking Mitch's place as the president. Quentin had become the co-president of the academy. The remaining six didn't return to Craft Mob Academy.

A day after Sky disappeared, Jerome had forced Mitch to the hospital to get his stomach fixed up. Afterwards, the two had wandered around the city helping out anyone if they needed it. The faint scars on the back of Mitch's neck would be a permanent reminder of those painful weeks of being on the run.

Seto had returned to his hideout in the woods. The sorcerer was only seen by Ty and Mitch like before, but the only hint the others had of him were the random purple flashes on random nights. After their victory, Seto had become more emotional whenever one of the two mentioned Sky. It had been light sobbing at first, then it just went to biting his tongue.

Jason and Ty had taken it the hardest. The Wither broke down at random moments, most likely when he thought about the explosion. Ty had gone silent for a few weeks. No one had heard from the two for a while, until Ty went to go see Seto and the sorcerer told Mitch. It took a while, but they eventually recovered. 

Ross, Barney, Jin, and Aphmau had been freed from Null's control. At first, they'd been extremely delusional for multiple days. Aphmau was the first to recover due to her Angel Irene. Once the four were fully recovered, Mitch had told them about Sky. Like Ty and Jason, they were hit hard, but had recovered. When asked about how being under control felt, they didn't want to talk about it.

Now, to the present.

It was a spring day, the breeze crisp and the sun beaming down on the city. Most students were in Craft Mob Academy or the weaker Mob God people were just living their everyday lives. However, Aphmau was on her bike, riding through the park. After Sky, she didn't return to Craft Mob Academy. The place brought back too many bad memories. From when she got impaled which led to her abduction at the hospital...

Aphmau shook her head to clear the thoughts when someone collided with her. She fell to the ground while the other person flew five feet up in the air before crashing to the ground. "Ow." Aphmau muttered as pain flew through her elbow.

"Need help?" The person asked.

Aphmau's eyes widened. It had been a long time, but she was sure that she'd heard that voice before. She turned around so her back was facing the ground and she gasped.

"Hi Aph." Sky said.

-------------

A/N:

AND HOLY CRAP ITS OVER

I'LL EXPLAIN MORE IN THE A/N COMING IN A FEW MINUTES OR HOURS

WHOO IM ON AN UPDATING SPREE TODAY