Chapter 23

The group landed in the city and Sky gasped. Most of the buildings were destroyed and the sky was covered with smoke from the ruins. "What, what did Null do?" Jason asked.

"What I want to know is where's the people." Quentin said.

Suddenly, a hand snaked out from under some debris Sky was standing by. The hand grabbed Sky's ankle and the Brine screamed. Jerome ran over and lifted the debris off of the person.

To everyone's surprise, the person -who was revealed to be a young girl- wasn't corrupted by Null. "I'll take care of this," Mitch said.

He knelt down in front of the young girl and asked, "Miss, are you ok?"

"H-how, how did you escape?" the girl croaked.

Seto sat down next to the girl and began healing her when his eyes widened. "I, I don't sense your Mob God," he said.

"That, that shadow. He was going around taking people's Mob Gods," the girl explained.

Ian and Jason gasped. "B-but, you can't survive without a Mob God!" Ian exclaimed.

"I, I won't last long. If, you can, please stop Null," the girl begged.

Mitch nodded. "We will. Don't worry."

The girl faintly smiled, then went limp. Mitch took a deep breath and stood up along with Seto. "She's gone."

The others exchanged glances and stood there for a second, before moving on. "So Null's taking Mob Gods now? That's great," Ty said, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Hey guys, where do you think Null is?" Sky asked.

As Seto turned around to answer, he saw something, or someone, flying towards Sky. "Sky, duck!" Seto yelled.

Sky turned around and gasped, then ducked at the last second. The figure flew over the group and landed in front of them.

A pair of black angel wings made Sky grit his teeth. "At least you found them," a voice said.

Sky clenched his fists as he saw Null walk up beside Aphmau. Right behind him was Jin, Barney, and Ross.

"Now then. I suppose you've learned about my special ability," Null sighed.

"Yeah, like every cliche movie villain," Mitch shot back.

Jin shot a black spike towards Mitch who barely dodged it. "Don't piss him off." Seto muttered.

Mitch sighed and rolled his eyes. Sky's eyes flashed yellow. He felt like he could control the power now. A sword covered in obsidian formed in his hand and the Brine smiled.

"Finally you can summon that thing without killing us," Ty said.

"Now then, shall we fight? I can't wait to take your Mob Gods."

Sky grinned. "Yes, we shall."

Simultaneously, Sky held the sword in front of him and the obsidian shattered, revealing a golden sword underneath; Ty unleashed his Ender Dragon wings and claws and his eyes turned purple; the black skeletal ribcage, spine, and wither heads appeared around Jason as his arms turned black and his eyes glowed white; Seto grinned as purple magic began swirling around his hands; Mitch created flames that waited to be fired above his hands; small but sharp and deadly claws shot out of Jerome's hands; a translucent wolf appeared and circled around Ian; Quentin raise his hands in front of him and water started to flow around his body.

"Ok guys, remember the plan," Seto said.

"Hell yeah!" Mitch yelled.

Null narrowed his eyes. He didn't know what it was, but they were up to something. He looked at his puppets. "Now now, we know what to do."

Aphmau, Jin, Barney, and Ross nodded. The two teams had a stare-down for a few seconds. "Let's do this!" Sky roared as he charged towards Null.

Null pulled out his iron sword and ran at Sky. Their swords collided and thus, the fight began.

-------------

A/N:

OK I'M SORRY BUT I HAD TO END IT HERE XD

DON'T WORRY NEXT CHAPTER BE OUT SOMETIME THIS WEEK IT DEPENDS THOUGH CAUSE I GOT TESTS AND QUIZZES THIS WEEK BUT I TRY PLZ XD